Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gaycarebear
  • 1 Post By jimshoe

Thread: Carrie Underwood is obsessed with food and being on time

Carrie Underwood is obsessed with food and being on time

Six-time Grammy winner Carrie Underwood is taking her Country roots to the Country 2 Country music festival at The O2 Arena this weekend. While her busy and crazy lifestyle sometimes has a mind of its own, Underwood says that she is obsessed with being on time for things -- the one thing she can actually control in her life. "I'm O.C.D. about time, I'm early for everything to the point where it freaks people out," she tells the Daily Mail.

"That's my one - it's a good thing I guess, but I know it's annoying to the people around me," she explains. "I'm on time for everything. If I'm late something's wrong, like I've wrecked my car."

In the midst of platinum-selling records and sold-out concerts, Underwood notes that her obsessive time keeping gives the singer at least a hint of stability in her life. "My life is so nuts, there are few things I am in control of, but those I am uber in control of," she says. "That's why I'm on time, because I can control of that."

Time isn't the only thing Underwood is obsessed with. The newly minted 30-year-old asserts that her healthy lifestyle, particularly the food she consumes, is another important aspect within her grasp. "Food, I'm weird about food, because I can be," she says. "There's certain organizational things. Stuff has its place all the time. I'm not a clean freak, but there are certain things that have their place and that's the place they have to stay."

Carrie Underwood is obsessed with food and being on time - National Carrie Underwood | Examiner.com
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Haha I am so the same way when it comes to time!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Gee I wish people at my job were that obsessed with being on time when it comes to meetings!

Based on Idol last night maybe Nikki Minaj can take a lesson from Carrie!
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie is so funny and she can make a character strength sound like a weakness!

•