Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Naco1776

Thread: 'American Idol' chatter: Five things we learned backstage after the top 10 reveal

Ultimate Carrie Fan

'American Idol' chatter: Five things we learned backstage after the top 10 reveal

5. Just Say NoÖ to Carrie
    While weíre talking about Arthur, itís worth bringing up that this blond country singer is well aware of the comparisons being drawn to that other blonde country singer from Idol, and while flattering, she said she has no plans to cover a Carrie Underwood song. ďIím trying to stay as far away from the Carrie Underwood songs as I can because Carrie is incredible,Ē she said. ďI donít want to be compared to Carrie ó but of course Iím going to be because Iím blonde and country. But our styles are so different, and thatís the good thing about it. Hopefully Nashville has room for another blonde.Ē One blonde singerís music she definitely wants a chance to tackle, however? ďI hope to perform a Dolly Parton song at some point,Ē she said

'American Idol' Top 10 reveal: Five things we learned backstage | Inside TV | EW.com

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Saw this and frankly it is good she stays away from Carrie songs as she is no Carrie, blonde and living in Tennessee is all they sare. While she can sing, I love Kree and am going to be rooting for her. I think se is amazingly takented and can not wait to hear her on the radio.

Concert Stars
    in a way I agree with this LOL

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    I couldn't believe Janelle even got into the top 10. In my opinion, there were better singers who didn't make it.

Kree is my choice.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    That's a smart move on Janelle's part. I like her. I think she has charm and a good voice but she doesn't have the voice that Carrie does and she needs to forge he own trail. They've kind of set the contestants up though because next week's theme is former idol winners. I'm not sure what that really means but if they have to choose from the former winners songbook she's going to be kind of stuck.

•