Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By gaycarebear
  • 1 Post By kewlie78189

Thread: Carrie Underwood's hair tastes like oranges, says baseball player Brandon Belt

Carrie Underwood's hair tastes like oranges, says baseball player Brandon Belt

NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 22, 2013 - Country superstar Carrie Underwood might want to disclose her shampooing rituals from now on. According to Major League Baseball player Brandon Belt (who recently presented the singer with her 11th American Country Awards trophy), Underwood's hair "tasted like oranges" at the live event in December. He explains to Yahoo! Sports, "It’s funny because I was so nervous that I didn’t really think to take a sniff. Her hair did get in my mouth a little bit and it tasted like oranges. That’s what I got for you on that."

While the room was filled with countless superstars, Belt says that it was such an honor to share the stage with Country music's leading lady. "Yeah, it was pretty awesome," he notes of presenting her with the "Female Artist of the Year" award. "I didn’t know what to expect but I got there and got a little kiss on the cheek and it’s something I’ll remember for the rest of my life."

Belt, otherwise known as "Baby Giraffe," is first baseman and left fielder for the San Francisco Giants. Previously, he was drafted for the Boston Red Sox in 2006 and the Atlanta Braves in 2007; he did not sign with either teams at that time. Last year, he won his first World Series when the Giants swept the Detroit Tigers. Belt led the scoring by hitting a triple into right field in the second inning, bringing Hunter Pence home from second.
    Carrie Underwood's hair tastes like oranges, says baseball player Brandon Belt - National Carrie Underwood | Examiner.com
    DizzyDollyDee and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    this is so weird but cool at the same time!
    gaycarebear likes this.

•