Concert Stars

NY Daily News: Carrie Underwood Says No Feud w/Taylor + Grammy Review

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1261165

According to Underwood, however, there’s no drama on her end.
    PHOTOS: INSIDE THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2013
    When the country singer was asked by Gayle King for a “CBS This Morning” interview set to air Wednesday if there’s a feud between the two, Underwood said, “No, not that I know of at least.”
    During the interview, the “Before He Cheats” singer even revealed which Swift song is her favorite.
    Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Underwood says, 'they can do a lot of amazing things with projectors these days,' when talking about the dress she wore during her Grammy performance Sunday.

PHOTOS: GRAMMYS FASHION 2013
    Ironically, she told King, “I really like ‘I Knew You Were Trouble.’ It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds.”

Both entertainers brought their “A” game to Sunday night’s Grammy Awards, with Swift as opening act for music’s biggest night and Underwood delivering an unforgettable performance in a dress that doubled as a digital projection screen while she sang “Blown Away” and “Two Black Cadillacs.”

PHOTOS: STARS AT PRE-GRAMMY PARTIES
    “They can do a lot of amazing things with projectors these days,” Underwood said backstage to The Associated Press. “We had a dress especially made. I said I should take that home and we can watch movies on it.”

Wonder if Taylor will ever say anything about this?

Concert Stars
    ^ Maybe she hates Carrie. LOL. She didn't even bother to give Carrie a standing ovation. That witch.

Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    ^ Maybe she hates Carrie. LOL. She didn't even bother to give Carrie a standing ovation. That witch.
    I really do get the feeling, ever since the CMAs, that Taylor no longer likes Carrie. Which is quite childish - someone needs to learn to take a joke and not take themselves so seriously.

Concert Stars
    I do love both Carrie and Taylor but I will say it would be so crazy of her to hate Carrie!

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    So it showed that Taylor did not Stand up with the rest of the audience? That would be so obvious and petty. You don't have to like someone to appreciate a great performance.

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    Maybe Taylor just couldn't accept the fact the Carrie blew her away with only the vocals. XD

That excuses me for buying "I Knew You Were Trouble."!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    So it showed that Taylor did not Stand up with the rest of the audience? That would be so obvious and petty. You don't have to like someone to appreciate a great performance.
    I'm totally guessing here but from what I've observed about Taylor, I don't think that she sat because she doesn't like Carrie, I think she wasn't happy that Carrie's performance outshone hers.

Btw clh_hilary... you're not excused for buying IKYWT. **legal downloading is the way to go. lol.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Maybe Taylor didn't want to stand up for Carrie and YOU can't force someone to stand up for them it's like with the idol judges..

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Maybe Taylor didn't want to stand up for Carrie and YOU can't force someone to stand up for them it's like with the idol judges..
    Well she obviously didn't want to stand up for Carrie. Whether she wanted to stand up or not, it would have been the polite thing for her to do seeing that everyone else around her was standing up.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    We all know Carrie is the bigger person. I think her complimenting Taylor's song was genuine and nice. I am sure Taylor just saw it as confirmation that she is great......even Carrie likes her music.

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I'm totally guessing here but from what I've observed about Taylor, I don't think that she sat because she doesn't like Carrie, I think she wasn't happy that Carrie's performance outshone hers.

Btw clh_hilary... you're not excused for buying IKYWT. **legal downloading is the way to go. lol.
    Oh I meant I did legally buy it from iTunes. I did buy it from Hong Kong's iTunes Music Store in lieu of the US one so as to prevent my copy from helping her to go #1 on the Hot 100. At one point I thought of buying Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heave" just to prevent that from happening but anyway.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Well she obviously didn't want to stand up for Carrie. Whether she wanted to stand up or not, it would have been the polite thing for her to do seeing that everyone else around her was standing up.
    Just like at church. Lol. Wether you liked something or not- if everyone else stands up. So do you. Common courtesy.

Concert Stars

Here's a picture of her SITTING while everyone else is giving Carrie a very deserved STANDING OVATION

Concert Stars
    That picture speaks VOLUMES of the pettiness of little Miss Taylor Swift.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    There's only a couple people on here who wants a feud between Carrie & Taylor because they have nothing else to talk about cause they care more about bashing Taylor then commenting on Carrie..........................

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    Oh I meant I did legally buy it from iTunes. I did buy it from Hong Kong's iTunes Music Store in lieu of the US one so as to prevent my copy from helping her to go #1 on the Hot 100. At one point I thought of buying Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heave" just to prevent that from happening but anyway.
    I was just kidding. I assumed you had bought it legally. Btw, buying it from Hong Kong's iTunes.... lol.

Hil
    The only thing that ever stuck out to me was this interview from Taylor http://www.theboot.com/2013/02/11/ta...nderwood-feud/ where she says "they don't pan to you if you're not laughing" ...I mean I get it, she was probably embarrassed by the CMA joke, but it's not like it was a mean dig out of nowhere. She writes all her music about the guys she dates...promotes it, even took a dig at one of them by attempting a British accent at the Grammy's... I mean if she's gonna dish it out.....she has to expect things that that. Carrie and Brad never go half as far as some others do at awards shows...they are pretty respectful of everyone. The joke wasn't mean spirited...not sure why this "feud" rumor was started, but it came from somewhere...and IMO there's only one of them who uses silliness for headlines.... but who knows. It's really all silly.

•