Concert Stars

Daily Mail about TBC Video! Intriguing!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Cadillacs.html

Carrie Underwood turns vengeful girlfriend as she murders her cheating lover in edgy new video for Two Black Cadillacs

It seems it would be inadvisable for any potential suitors to consider cheating on Carrie Underwood.

The star's cheating boyfriend is killed after a high speed chase in the video for her latest single Two Black Cadillacs.
    And she ends up attending the funeral along with his mistress in the edgy film.

Oh dear: Carrie Underwood's cheating boyfriend comes to a sticky end in the video for Two Black Cadillacs
    Grieving: But little do the other funeral attendees know about just what caused his death

It emerges the two had conspired to chase down the romeo, and give him the harshest punishment possible for his antics.
    Carrie lures him to a dark alley, from where he is chased by a car driven by the other wronged lady.

Scenes of the late night pursuit are intercut with those showing the macabre funeral, which is only attended by a few friends and relatives.

Eventually he is cornered, pinned against a wall with nowhere to run.
    And while some would say this would be enough of a lesson for him, the black Cadallac from the song title revs up and smash against him and the wall, though this moment is blacked out.

Where's Spider-Man when you need him: The unfortunate fellow pays a heavy price for his philandering ways

What would Tammy Wynette say? It seems Carrie does not believe you should Stand By Your Man if he misbehaves

Man versus machine: But there could be only one winner in a road race between the beau and the Cadillac

And while this may be the darkest video the former American Idol winner has ever recorded, there was nothing grim about her response to the lashings of praise she has received from her massive fanbase.
    She told them on Twitter: 'Thank you all so much for the love you’ve been giving me for the Two Black Cadillacs video! You guys are awesome

Two Black Cadillacs is the third single from Underwood's Blown Away album, which topped the charts last May.

Saying their farewells: Carrie and her erstwhile love rival both attend the funeral before heading off together

In the driving seat: She maintains quite an affection for the vehicle which was used for the dastardly deed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2ItbmRJI5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    High speed chase?

Well, the guy did not exactly cheated on Carrie. She cheated on his wife with Carrie, even thought they didn't know each other existed. Nice article, though Thanks for posting.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    Well, the guy did not exactly cheated on Carrie. She cheated on his wife with Carrie, even thought they didn't know each other existed. Nice article, though Thanks for posting.
    He technically cheated on them both since neither of them knew about the other

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    It's good to see Carrie getting such detailed coverage in the UK. The Mail is widely read, both on-line, and in print, with magazine supplements. They featured Carrie strongly on her visit here.

The plentiful use of photo shots from the video is particularly good, and should stimulate interest from people who might not have thought of watching it from the name alone.

(They don't seem to have commented on the ending, the Christine reference or the car's regeneration at all though - and that's a little surprising)

Concert Stars
    I don't think they get it.

Concert Stars
    I don't think they get it either.

Concert Stars
    Why is it that I see three people and not just the wife and mistress after the car has already struck the "husband?" The very next scene after he's killed it shows three people in the dark alley. Does anyone know?

Concert Stars
    lol daily mail

Concert Stars
    Great exposure for Carrie - I love how the across the pond media has taken to Carrie

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Why is it that I see three people and not just the wife and mistress after the car has already struck the "husband?" The very next scene after he's killed it shows three people in the dark alley. Does anyone know?
    There's only two people in the dark alley. What you're seeing is the shadow of the wife on the wall.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    Great exposure for Carrie - I love how the across the pond media has taken to Carrie
    That's what I feel!
    They may miss a few points in the story line - but the important thing is, they are giving it detailed attention, with striking screenshots.
    The number of people who were automatically going to turn to Vevo or YouTube to find this is certainly growing - but, inevitably, still limited. Many more, though, may see the Mail coverage, think it looks exciting or interesting and decide to watch.

(Thanks for posting this, Smokyiiis - I'm sorry I cross-posted it in the other thread, before seeing it here - it certainly deserves it's own thread!)

•