Concert Stars

The Boot: Carrie Underwood Celebrates Chart Topper (New Tidbits about 2nd Leg of Tour

http://www.theboot.com/2013/01/17/ca...wn-away-party/

Carrie is in town or a few more days before heading out on the second leg of her Blown Away tour. She says there will be a few changes in the show because, "we wanted to change it up just for our own sakes, to keep us on our toes so we don't get too robotic. It is important to throw some monkey wrenches in there, not just for us but for the people who are coming back to see us. They will see and hear something different with the show this year. We play for an hour and 45 minutes, and that's a long time to keep the energy up. We've tweaked a few things to make sure the energy is as high at the end of the show as it is at the beginning."

There are 40 North American show dates on this leg of the tour, which kicks off Feb. 13 in Colorado Springs, Colo. The tour will go international in June, bringing the total concerts to more than 100 shows. Hunter Hayes continues as the special guest in 2013.

---continued at site--------------------------------------

PS- I assume the article meant March when Carrie tours Ireland and UK, not June, right? Or are there more dates coming in June?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I just read this article, fact checking would be a good thing.
    Carrie did not pen BA and never claimed to ,and as far as anyone knows she's not going international in June.

the media I say again is a mess, so shoddy

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I just read this article, fact checking would be a good thing.
    Carrie did not pen BA and never claimed to ,and as far as anyone knows she's not going international in June.

the media I say again is a mess, so shoddy
    The Boot does that nonsense way to much, two years ago they had the CMA Awards show for the year being up for bid even though Brad & Carrie had just done the Facebook announcement saying they were hosting again and that the show was on ABC along with the CMA's website saying the show was going to be on ABC.

The contract was up at the time with ABC and the CMA people but to say that years show was up for bid was a mistake that can't be made.

Concert Stars
    Yeah carrie went international in june last year- not this coming year. Her international dates are in March.

Concert Stars
    people really need to get the facts straight before writing and publishing an article!

•