Carrie Underwood talks look evolution since 'Idol' with 'Allure Magazine'

PHOTOS and VIDEO included:

Carrie Underwood is one of the most glamorous females in music right now; there's no doubt. The singer, with her perfect skin and radiant smile, is often credited with being the most beautifully fashion-forward singer on the scene. This was proven (once again) during her recent photo shoot with Allure Magazine, on which the singer flaunted her assets, including her enviable legs, on set. Amidst her Blown Away Tour, Underwood took time out of her hectic schedule in Oklahoma City to pose for photographer Alexi Lubomirski and chat about her look evolution, fashion preferences and husband Mike Fisher.

She might be happily married to a hunky hockey-player, but Underwood doesn't shy away from a good boy-bashing power anthem (see "Good Girl"). On why women love to give the power to the men they love, she replies, “We want that person to be everything we’ve always wanted. If they’re not Prince Charming, we try to make them Prince Charming. But Prince Charming does exist! I found one.” It all, however, sometimes comes with a price, especially when it involves professional athletes. She continues:

“We’ve seen a lot of celebrities, professional athletes, not exactly always being on their best behavior away from girlfriends, wives, families. People would say, ‘Do you ever worry that—you know—he’s an athlete, he’s young, he’s good-looking?’ And I’ve never had to worry about him."

During the singer's high-end photo shoot, she also chatted about her fashion and makeup evolution since her win on American Idol. Set in a hotel room, as if receiving room service after a grueling performance, Underwood relished in three of her favorite designers: Gucci, Calvin Klein and Burberry. "I like to keep things simple, as far as my entire beauty routine goes," the blonde bombshell dishes to the mag. "I travel around so much, I can't have lots and lots of things."

http://www.examiner.com/article/carr...llure-magazine

carrie-underwood-cover-shoot-02.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-03.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-04.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-05.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-06.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-07.jpgCU Allure.jpg

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    PHOTOS and VIDEO included:

Carrie Underwood is one of the most glamorous females in music right now; there's no doubt. The singer, with her perfect skin and radiant smile, is often credited with being the most beautifully fashion-forward singer on the scene. This was proven (once again) during her recent photo shoot with Allure Magazine, on which the singer flaunted her assets, including her enviable legs, on set. Amidst her Blown Away Tour, Underwood took time out of her hectic schedule in Oklahoma City to pose for photographer Alexi Lubomirski and chat about her look evolution, fashion preferences and husband Mike Fisher.

She might be happily married to a hunky hockey-player, but Underwood doesn't shy away from a good boy-bashing power anthem (see "Good Girl"). On why women love to give the power to the men they love, she replies, “We want that person to be everything we’ve always wanted. If they’re not Prince Charming, we try to make them Prince Charming. But Prince Charming does exist! I found one.” It all, however, sometimes comes with a price, especially when it involves professional athletes. She continues:

“We’ve seen a lot of celebrities, professional athletes, not exactly always being on their best behavior away from girlfriends, wives, families. People would say, ‘Do you ever worry that—you know—he’s an athlete, he’s young, he’s good-looking?’ And I’ve never had to worry about him."

During the singer's high-end photo shoot, she also chatted about her fashion and makeup evolution since her win on American Idol. Set in a hotel room, as if receiving room service after a grueling performance, Underwood relished in three of her favorite designers: Gucci, Calvin Klein and Burberry. "I like to keep things simple, as far as my entire beauty routine goes," the blonde bombshell dishes to the mag. "I travel around so much, I can't have lots and lots of things."

http://www.examiner.com/article/carr...llure-magazine

carrie-underwood-cover-shoot-02.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-03.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-04.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-05.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-06.jpgcarrie-underwood-cover-shoot-07.jpgCU Allure.jpg
    FANTASTIC article!

Mike Fisher 12:12 - After experiencing God's faithfulness and power so many times, it becomes almost effortless for Mike to TO TRUST GOD in everything. Mike ALWAYS SURRENDER HIS LIFE to "Jesus Christ, OUR SAVIOR", so, Carrie has no worries about Mike as a husband. RARE? YES!!! VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Concert Stars
    so can't wait to pick this up!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Very cool pics of Carrie on Allure

•