Concert Stars

NHL Lockout Over: Which Famous Hockey Fans Will Finally Get to Watch the Game?

http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-01-06/n...e-game-photos/

includes video on site with Carrie and Mike, Hilary Duff, and others....
    NHL Lockout Over: Famous Hockey Fans Who Will Finally Get to Watch the Game (PHOTOS) A tentative 10-year deal between the National Hockey League and the NHL Players’ Association was reached overnight.

31 minutes ago
    Leave a Comment
    Inside Hollywood

View the Gallery / 11 Photos »

Hockey Incentive

A hockey team is interested in Justin Bieber. Read More »

Hockey is back.
    After nearly four long months of negotiation between the National Hockey League and the Players’ Association, a new 10-year collective bargaining agreement has been reached.
    “We have to dot a lot of I’s and cross a lot of T’s,” NHL commissioner Gary Bettman told reporters early Sunday morning after a 16-hour discussion [via NHL.com].
    “There is still a lot of work to be done, but the basic framework has been agreed upon.”
    “Hopefully within a very few days the fans can get back to watching people who are skating, not the two of us,” NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr added.

-------------continued at site with cute video that includes Carrie---------------------------***

Concert Stars
    Like it, Tee!!

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-01-06/n...e-game-photos/

includes video on site with Carrie and Mike, Hilary Duff, and others....
    NHL Lockout Over: Famous Hockey Fans Who Will Finally Get to Watch the Game (PHOTOS) A tentative 10-year deal between the National Hockey League and the NHL Players’ Association was reached overnight.

31 minutes ago
    Leave a Comment
    Inside Hollywood

View the Gallery / 11 Photos »

Hockey Incentive

A hockey team is interested in Justin Bieber. Read More »

Hockey is back.
    After nearly four long months of negotiation between the National Hockey League and the Players’ Association, a new 10-year collective bargaining agreement has been reached.
    “We have to dot a lot of I’s and cross a lot of T’s,” NHL commissioner Gary Bettman told reporters early Sunday morning after a 16-hour discussion [via NHL.com].
    “There is still a lot of work to be done, but the basic framework has been agreed upon.”
    “Hopefully within a very few days the fans can get back to watching people who are skating, not the two of us,” NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr added.

-------------continued at site with cute video that includes Carrie---------------------------***

WOW! UNBELIEVABLE! I am not expecting this to happen! As Mike Fisher said in his book, "Defender of Faith" - "You never do know what the GOOD LORD has in store." I was about to downgrade MY COMCAST cable service - almost cancel the NHL GAMES to save some money. But, for some reason - I keep on postponing it because I REALLY WANT TO SEE "Mike Fisher" play again on television. Thank you so much, "Jesus Christ, OUR SAVIOR".
    Last edited by mbh; 01-06-2013 at 09:01 PM.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Come on Mike - take NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT, GINSANA softgels (From Walmart), HEALTHY DIET and EXERCISE - your muscle WILL BECOME VERY STRONG! Go Nashville Predators! Go!

Concert Stars
    cant wait to see pics of our girl at Mike's games!!

•