Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By gaycarebear
  • 1 Post By carrieguy2
  • 1 Post By mbh

Thread: Carrie Underwood rings in the new year with dog kisses, sends blessings (Photos)

Carrie Underwood rings in the new year with dog kisses, sends blessings (Photos)

Carrie Underwood wrapped up her incredibly successful 2012 by partying like it's 1999, well, sort of. Underwood, whose critically acclaimed Blown Away Tour earned the singer a spot as the No. 1 Country female touring artist of the year, took to her Twitter account in celebration. "I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be the best year yet!" she exclaimed. "Blessings and love to everyone out there celebrating! Here's to a new year!"

The Oklahoma native then proceeded to tweet out a series of pics, documenting the night's luscious festivities with friends and her hockey-playing husband Mike Fisher. "What is happening in this pic?" she smirked, donning a colorful party hat. The other photos (see gallery above) showcase Underwood's bright smile and perfect complexion. Alongside Fisher, the gorgeous couple seem to be happy and content with their lives, both personally and professionally.

Carrie Underwood rings in the new year with dog kisses, sends blessings - National Carrie Underwood | Examiner.com

Concert Stars
    awesome! Very nice article!

I loved loved loved loved your article about Taylor's pitchy singing too! Boy the twitter responses she got last night were priceless! Some in different languages trashing her performance! lmao

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    awesome! Very nice article!

I loved loved loved loved your article about Taylor's pitchy singing too! Boy the twitter responses she got last night were priceless! Some in different languages trashing her performance! lmao
    I wanna read that article too (about Taylor). Can you link me Tee?

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I wanna read that article too (about Taylor). Can you link me Tee?

Me too shows how much much Taylor sucks

Concert Stars
    totally love this...the pics are so awesome!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The last picture must of been Carrie with someone elses dog or they've added another one to their household!
    Cute - glad she joined twitter!!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That's cool that Carrie invited Matt in her New Year's Celebration

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Carrie Underwood wrapped up her incredibly successful 2012 by partying like it's 1999, well, sort of. Underwood, whose critically acclaimed Blown Away Tour earned the singer a spot as the No. 1 Country female touring artist of the year, took to her Twitter account in celebration. "I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be the best year yet!" she exclaimed. "Blessings and love to everyone out there celebrating! Here's to a new year!"

The Oklahoma native then proceeded to tweet out a series of pics, documenting the night's luscious festivities with friends and her hockey-playing husband Mike Fisher. "What is happening in this pic?" she smirked, donning a colorful party hat. The other photos (see gallery above) showcase Underwood's bright smile and perfect complexion. Alongside Fisher, the gorgeous couple seem to be happy and content with their lives, both personally and professionally.

Carrie Underwood rings in the new year with dog kisses, sends blessings - National Carrie Underwood | Examiner.com
    FANTASTIC article! Thank you so much. I am VERY EXCITED about 2013 - it looks like it will be something MORE OUTSTANDING, something BIGGER and MORE LASTING than the previous years!

Carrie has A LOT TO BE PROUD OF already. But, it is not just her guts AND grit (AROUND one hundred twenty VENUES/CITIES in EVERY HEADLINING TOURS since "Carnival Ride Tours") and EXTRAORDINARY NATURAL TALENT that brought her EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS - but, HER power comes from the "ABOVE" - she puts his FAITH in Christ first and has demonstrated HER LOVE FOR GOD and LOVE OF OUR NEIGHBOR like the Good Samaritan did.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    The last picture must of been Carrie with someone elses dog or they've added another one to their household!
    Cute - glad she joined twitter!!
    in this thread
    http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...y-era-196.html

Carrie tweets:
    Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood
    @makeupmelissa I'm gonna make out with your dogs at midnight. Is that ok? pic.twitter.com/Y9nI4gDr

also the first pic with Matt she tweeted:
    Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood
    @MattEaton1 @IveyCake What is happening in this pic?pic.twitter.com/vDMRqQi5
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    lol don't know if Mike's too happy with his life professionally right now :P

good article!

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Mike Fisher ONCE THOUGHT that he will not be able to play again at the NHL after a serious injury when he was nineteen years old and has A LOT TO BE PROUD OF, too, NOW. Mike persevered in PRAYERS and also his MOTHER. From Mike's book, "Defender of Faith" - "Ultimately the challenges - both good and bad, hard and exciting - did not upset Mike's FAITH in the God of all things ...... through the STORM, God remains the anchor in his life. Mike has proven that he is willing to go where God takes him, courageous enough to follow, and committed to seeing what is ahead - he puts his FAITH in Christ FIRST and has demonstrated his love for God and BELIEVES that his POWER comes from the ABOVE."

The ETERNAL REALITY about that is - Mike does not put ALL HIS HOPE and ALL HIS FAITH into something that could suddenly and easily disappear (TEMPORAL THINGS). And, honestly, that is almost anything. The only thing that will never go away, that will never fail him is - HIS FAITH IN GOD. Jesus Christ, OUR SAVIOR is Mike's "ONLY JOY", Mike's ONLY HOPE and Mike's ONLY LIFE. Jesus Christ, OUR SAVIOR is Mike's ONLY WAY, Mike's ONLY TRUTH and Mike's ONLY LIFE - "FOR ETERNAL LIFE".
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ I was referring to the lack of an NHL season

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreams1818 View Post
    ^ I was referring to the lack of an NHL season
    Mike's plan for the NHL this season got hit pretty hard by that - and even Carrie's plan got hit also. But knowing Mike Fisher from his book, "Defender of Faith" - for Mike, knowing that God loves him and that God has a plan for his life - that NO LOCK OUT AT THE "NHL" can take away - is like having a SOLID ROCK UNDERNEATH MIKE. Lots of bad stuff happens to many job of many people - that is LIFE. Mike will still FEEL THAT HE HAS BEEN VERY BLESSED in his life inspite of this lock out. How can I say that, after Mike losing 4.5 million dollars this season? Because Mike will look at the BIG PICTURE : Mike has "Carrie Underwood" that loves him and supports him and encourages him to go after his dreams and PREPARE FOR something bigger and more lasting than himself NEXT SEASON; he has his family that loves him and cares about him. But most of all, Mike has a RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST that keeps him strong and helps him see HOW GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A BAD SITUATION (eg - NHL lock out, LOSING 4.5 million dollars.) God is the ROCK that Mike can build his life on. So, Mike will think that this was God's plan for him all along and will always be prayerful. I am not saying that God made the lock out. God knew it would happen and "HE" will make a way for Mike's life to be happy and meaningful in spite of it happening. MIKE WILL "LEAN" ON "GOD" and God will work it out. And God REALLY DID WORK IT OUT FOR HIM MANY TIMES BEFORE - according to Mike's book, "Defender of Faith". You never do know what the good Lord has in store for Mike - MAYBE Mike will still play at the NHL even reaching the AGE OF "MORE THAN FORTY YEARS OLD".

Mike Fisher 12:12 - Romans 12:12 - "Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful."

Concert Stars
    lol how did this happen?! All I said was that I don't think Mike's happy with his professional life right now, which is legit because no one on the NHL is.

Yes, he is blessed in every other way.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreams1818 View Post
    lol how did this happen?! All I said was that I don't think Mike's happy with his professional life right now, which is legit because no one on the NHL is.

Yes, he is blessed in every other way.

I do not think that it is legit, UNLESS, Mike Fisher told you about it personally. You only assume and believe that - FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. What happened was - I was presenting it FROM A DIFFERENT "PERSPECTIVE". It is all about PERSPECTIVE. And MY PERSPECTIVE is Mike Fisher - FROM HIS BOOK, "Defender of Faith". And from that PERSPECTIVE - I do believe that Mike is happy with his professional life right NOW - EVEN LOSING 4.5 million dollars in his salary from the NHL lock out, "JUST", FROM THIS SEASON. And I do believe FROM MY PERSPECTIVE that - Mike will have MANY MORE SEASON to spend in Nashville Predators BEYOND the extension that he signed lately as a Nashville Predator. Mike has seen A LOT OF ANSWER TO PRAYER THROUGH "DIFFICULT SITUATION". He has seen how God is always by his side and that GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN - and it is bigger than he would have ever imagined. Over the past year, he has seen God prove Himself THROUGH THOSE HARD TIMES, and that makes his FAITH in GOD grow stronger. We will see things DIFFERENTLY because it is ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh View Post
    I do not think that it is legit, UNLESS, Mike Fisher told you about it personally. You only assume and believe that - FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. What happened was - I was presenting it FROM A DIFFERENT "PERSPECTIVE". It is all about PERSPECTIVE. And MY PERSPECTIVE is Mike Fisher - FROM HIS BOOK, "Defender of Faith". And from that PERSPECTIVE - I do believe that Mike is happy with his professional life right NOW - EVEN LOSING 4.5 million dollars in his salary from the NHL lock out, "JUST", FROM THIS SEASON. And I do believe FROM MY PERSPECTIVE that - Mike will have MANY MORE SEASON to spend in Nashville Predators BEYOND the extension that he signed lately as a Nashville Predator. Mike has seen A LOT OF ANSWER TO PRAYER THROUGH "DIFFICULT SITUATION". He has seen how God is always by his side and that GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN - and it is bigger than he would have ever imagined. Over the past year, he has seen God prove Himself THROUGH THOSE HARD TIMES, and that makes his FAITH in GOD grow stronger. We will see things DIFFERENTLY because it is ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE.
    Talking about PERSPECTIVE IN LIFE - So how do Mike know God is with him? It is like a chair. We have faith in chairs everyday when we use them as a seat. We trust they will do their job and hold our weight as we sit down. If you had never seen how a chair works before, then you would not have much faith in it. But after you sat in one and it did its job - AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER - you begin to trust that a chair will always hold you when you sit down. You will trust its ability to do its job without thinking after a while. That is kind of how Mike's faith in God is. So after experiencing God's faithfulness and power so many times, it becomes ALMOST EFFORTLESS TO TRUST GOD IN EVERYTHING. That is Mike Fisher's PERSPECTIVE IN LIFE. There were TRIALS - difficult situations and hard times which are just bumps ON THE ROAD in the journey of life. Mike Fisher 12:12 - Romans 12:12 - "Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful."
    Last edited by mbh; 01-07-2013 at 05:40 PM.

•