Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Westboro Baptist "Church" Blames Carrie Underwood....

Westboro Baptist "Church" Blames Carrie Underwood....

Concert Stars
    needs to be removed...

If they're a church, so was the Taleban :P
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    these people are stupid to blame Carrie for something that is untrue...some people are such losers to blame someone for something they didn't have anything to do with it..

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    In addition that WBC is not a church, they are not baptist either. WBC does not belong to any baptist association such as the Southern Baptist Convention. They don't belong so that they have no accountability. But what they don't know is that they are accountable ... to God.

Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    these people are stupid to blame Carrie for something that is untrue...some people are such losers to blame someone for something they didn't have anything to do with it..
    These stupid people are ill-informed extremists that hijack the name of "baptist", "church" and "God" for their evil deeds. John 8:44 fits these people perfectly.

John 8:44 " You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Concert Stars
    The fact that they choose Carrie as their target proves that Carrie is creating an image for herself that is of true faith love and charity.
    They use tactics to shock and draw attention to themselves for purely egotistical reasons.
    They use the name Carrie Underwood cause it is a symbol of Good. And they know that.
    They are sad pathetic people whos pain goes as deep as those who lost their children. (or at least "it will"!!)
    teesharky likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I commented asking that the article be removed. it's ridiculous and unnecessary *shakes head*

Concert Stars
    How a group of people like this can call themselves a church is beyond me.

Concert Stars
    I do agree with that as well.
    The only action we the people can take against these people is to not feul them.
    LEt them weather away in thier own obscurity.
    That is Hell for them!

Concert Stars
    Anonymous is taking care of them
    Pi314CA, teesharky and Audra like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    This group is very delusional and quite frankly their beliefs are very disturbing. I sure hope our government is keeping an eye on them.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    This group is very delusional and quite frankly their beliefs are very disturbing. I sure hope our government is keeping an eye on them.
    I'm sure there are many people keeping an eye on this group waiting for them to cross the line of what is legal. Unfortunately, freedom of speech allows them voice their opinion as ridiculous and hateful as it is. So until they do something illegal, it really is best to just ignore them, as hard as that is. To do anything else is to give them the publicity they seek. Why do you think they invoked Carrie's name in this? It's because they know that Carrie's name will bring publicity even if it is to defend Carrie. They want people to know about them in the hopes that others will join them. And that is the last thing we want to happen.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    I'm sure there are many people keeping an eye on this group waiting for them to cross the line of what is legal. Unfortunately, freedom of speech allows them voice their opinion as ridiculous and hateful as it is. So until they do something illegal, it really is best to just ignore them, as hard as that is. To do anything else is to give them the publicity they seek. Why do you think they invoked Carrie's name in this? It's because they know that Carrie's name will bring publicity even if it is to defend Carrie. They want people to know about them in the hopes that others will join them. And that is the last thing we want to happen.
    Unfortunately, I don't see this group ever doing something truly illegal bc majority are lawyers. They provoke people bc they want the general public to break the law so that WBC can sue them and make more money. It's all about spewy the worst garbage imaginable so they can make a profit off it. I don't think this group actually considers themselves a religious group behind closed doors.
    Becca
    Pi314CA and Schrodinger like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    WBC has absolutly nothing to do with biblical Christianity anymore that the Aryan Nations or KKK does. Most members are part of one family, the Phelps family. The elder Phelps founded the Phelps Law Firm. He has since been disbarred, some family are lawyers with the firm.

Here is information on the Phillps family and WBC: Westboro Baptist Church | Southern Poverty Law Center

Here is a timeline of the elder Mr Phelps, who has been disbarred.Fred Phelps Timeline | Southern Poverty Law Center. When you know the facts, you can see they are a small, pathetic, family of hate mongers who's only method of getting attention is to engage in the most disgusting forms of free speech.
    Pi314CA and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow God bless the state for disbarring that guy. Lol. I cannot believe they are lawyers yet this ignorant. Unethical I can believe. Lol But how did they pass the bar and graduate law school? unless they are faking their stupidity or just bat sh** crazy ( but smart). Ugh. No wonders people hate lawyers. Lol.
    Schrodinger likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post

Lol omg that made me laugh so hard.
    gaycarebear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't see this group ever doing something truly illegal bc majority are lawyers. They provoke people bc they want the general public to break the law so that WBC can sue them and make more money. It's all about spewy the worst garbage imaginable so they can make a profit off it. I don't think this group actually considers themselves a religious group behind closed doors.
    Becca
    Exactly. They're lawyers, so they know exactly how far they can go in the legal realm...which just makes it all the more sickening...
    teesharky likes this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Exactly. They're lawyers, so they know exactly how far they can go in the legal realm...which just makes it all the more sickening...
    Unfortunately it is not the first time someone has manipulated the holes in the legal system to their advantage and it won't be the last.
    teesharky likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    If you read the links to articles written by the Southern Poverty Law Center, they have broken the law a number of times and gotten nailed for it, but they don't care, they just keep coming back.
    teesharky likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm Not Reading That Article Because I Know I Will Just Get Really Angry.A So Called Church Blaming Our Carrie For Something She Did Not Do Is Downright Stupid.I Have Lost All Respect For This So Called Church.Do They Think God Approves Of This Behavior? Because He Does Not.The Only Person(s) Who Should Be Blamed For This Is The Heartless Monster(s) Who Shot Those Sweet & Innocent Little Kids & Their Teachers.
    Last edited by carrieismy1idol; 12-18-2012 at 12:25 AM.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast