• 1 Post By JB172
  • 1 Post By thunder92
  • 1 Post By liveasong
  • 5 Post By cassie2

Thread: This is a joke, right?

Junior Carrie Follower Patkid26's Avatar
    Concert Stars

This is a joke, right?

I wasn't going to post this article because of how SICK and TWISTED it is, but I am just to show an example to you guys how ignorant people can truly be.

Connecticut school shooting: Westboro Baptist Church blames Carrie Underwood - Oklahoma City Top News | Examiner.com

The fact that this church would say something like this is truly disgusting. Sorry if this was already posted, but I am literally in shock right now and had to share.
    clh_hilary and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read in my life.

I need a shower.

Concert Stars
    LIVEASONG's Got a shotgun and he's POINTING IT A THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

T__________T. BYE. WE DON'T NEED YOU.
    teesharky, Patkid26 and Caio like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read in my life.

I need a shower.
    Right?? When I saw this on Twitter my jaw dropped. The fact that anybody would blame any other human being (besides the shooter) for what happened yesterday is beyond repulsive. And of all people, Carrie Underwood, one of the sweetest people on this Earth?!? Whoever the person is in that church who came up with this theory needs SERIOUS help.

Crazy people saying crazy things without some reason and without something important to do in their lives... who cares???
    supercarriefan and JB172 like this.

Concert Stars
    I honestly feel awful that Carrie is sick right now, trying to get better for the rest of the tour..... and as she is trying to recuperate, this is the sh*t she has to read on Twitter. Unreal.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    LIVEASONG's Got a shotgun and he's POINTING IT A THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

T__________T. BYE. WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Could you have used a more POOR choice of words, you really need to delete your sickening post.
    supercarriefan likes this.

I just hope that Carrie will never read something like that, she really don't deserve...

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Could you have used a more POOR choice of words, you really need to delete your sickening post.
    Don't take this personal but: I'm not even sorry to be honest. Not this time.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Im sure liveasong didnt mean to be offensive in that post, yeah maybe shotgun isnt the best word to use after what happened. But you cant blame liveasong for being outraged by this article. The fact that a church would blame the event on anybody but the shooter is almost as sickening as the shooting itself. Carrie, or any other celeb or human being for that matter, does not deserve to be talked about like that!

Concert Stars
    yeah, this should be a closed thread

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Patkid26 View Post
    Im sure liveasong didnt mean to be offensive in that post, yeah maybe shotgun isnt the best word to use after what happened. But you cant blame liveasong for being outraged by this article. The fact that a church would blame the event on anybody but the shooter is almost as sickening as the shooting itself. Carrie, or any other celeb or human being for that matter, does not deserve to be talked about like that!
    What was said is what was said and it is sickening.

No excuse for saying that in a post after what happened yesterday, none at ALL.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    You are disgusting.

Concert Stars

This is probably one time where your post is a little..umm...really badly worded.

Your anger is acceptable but considering what the article is about, those lyrics/words are not appropriate. You dont know who is on this site reading these posts and you dont know who you could really be hurting here.

There have been multiple people on this forum that have posted they knew someone/were near the school. Your post is not only inappropriate, its completely inconsiderate.

Concert Stars
    This is absolutely the most ignorant, disgusting, horrific post I have ever read. I cannot even begin to express how I feel about this. Carrie does not deserve such a terrible atrocity to be associated with her name, such a disgusting and sickening claim. I cannot believe that instead of praying for these families and friends who have been affected by this tragedy, that these ignorant, simple-minded, ludacrint, POOR POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS are allowed to even breathe air. This I just can't, this isn't even a joke now and the fact that they're taking something as sad as this to get media attention is absolutely sickening to the stomach.

I'm with liveasong on this one, I can't honestly understand how innocent individuals get stolen from us like this and then there's idiots like the members of the Westboro Baptist Church still allowed to take a breath of air. ABSOLUTELY SICKENING.

My God this people are insane. Poor Carrie. God Bless her.

Concert Stars
    It's not like I was actually going to kill them. Omg.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    This thread is not proving to be anything other then a problem. I'm closing this one.

•