Like Tree20Likes
  • 12 Post By teesharky
  • 2 Post By referee
  • 6 Post By Pitocco

Thread: London Ontario Review: Underwood Creates Tornado on Stage :)

Concert Stars

London Ontario Review: Underwood Creates Tornado on Stage :)

ood creates tornado on stage at Budweiser Gardens

By James Reaney, The London Free Press
    Friday, December 7, 2012 7:33:48 EST AM

Carrie Underwood's Blown Away Tour breezed through a sold-out Budwieser Gardens Thursday. (DEREK RUTTAN The London Free Press)

Carrie Underwood came in like a tornado at Budweiser Gardens on Thursday -- and still had enough lift to soar above the crowd when the stage beneath her cowboy boots needed to fly.
    With 8,100 fans at the sold-out downtown London arena up and cheering, the U.S. country singer emerged from a set recalling The Wizard of Oz, walking out on centre stage from the door of a prop house next to a prop windmill which had survived that faux tornado.
    To add to the big start, Underwood opened with a stomping version of her big hit Good Girl from the Blown Away album. Underwood strolled around the stage in a white, fringe-laden outfit that worked as a leggy mini-skirt at the front and a long, cool, floor-touching gown at the back.
    That was only the start of a night of hot country hits and elaborate stage magic.

-------continued at site-----------------------------

Underwood creates tornado on stage | Local | Entertainment | The London Free Press

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Nothing like a Carrie Underwood concert to get the blood flowing . I am going to one more Blown Away Tour Concert yet in March to make 3 concerts for this tour.
    ERS
    opry051008 and rainbow1 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by referee View Post
    Nothing like a Carrie Underwood concert to get the blood flowing . I am going to one more Blown Away Tour Concert yet in March to make 3 concerts for this tour.
    ERS
    I was thrilled I got to go once - so jealous of your 3 trips to awesomeness - that would just be the cats meow!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Were there any pictures of Kira or videos of her performance at this stop?

Concert Stars
    amazing review...was at the show and saw this writer! also got this article today in the paper and cut it out...had an amazing time! Thanks for posting Tee!

Concert Stars
    The London show was my 8th Carrie concert thus far and EASILY the best one Ive been to yet!! XD going again on Sunday in Toronto and the 28th in Hamilton! XD
    jaylee50, liveasong, judes and 3 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    The London show was my 8th Carrie concert thus far and EASILY the best one Ive been to yet!! XD going again on Sunday in Toronto and the 28th in Hamilton! XD
    You're on a roll, so jealous. I have to wait on May to go to my second BA concert.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    You're on a roll, so jealous. I have to wait on May to go to my second BA concert.
    Oh no, not my 8th BA show! LOL 8th overall concert ;p My second BA show is sunday, my third in March. I would have gone to the Nashville one too like i did for PO but it was during school

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great review

•