Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood in Studio Q (an in-depth interview)

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood in Studio Q (an in-depth interview)

Didn't see this posted. A very informative in-depth interview.

Concert Stars
    It was a great interview although I didnt like the interviewers implications at the beginning but Carrie stood her ground.

Concert Stars
    Saw this earlier on Pulse. One of the best interviews I've seen, other than the interviewer basically calling her "pop" LOL. But being the sweet Carrie that she is, she stood her ground with a smile. It also should put to rest the "Carrie needs awards" argument.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Someone posted this at the OFC is a really great interview Carrie is so humble

Concert Stars
    Hey, I know this guy! He interviewed Robert Plant, and Robert talked about how spectacular Jeff Buckley was in that interview.

The interviewer was annoying in both interviews interestingly. Great interview, though.

Edit: Carrie's just like me! I cry when I'm mad and it pisses me off. x)
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

I love these in-depth interviews where Carrie gets asked interesting questions that she hasn't already answered a zillion times before.

If only Strombo had done an interview with her while she was here.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thank you for posting P1314CA. That is a great interview. Carrie handled herself so well and the Q & A's were very interesting.
    Cathie Wynkoop and Pi314CA like this.

Carrie Guru
    Carrie is very smart --it shows in her answers !

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I loved the interview. I loved his "Light" combative attitude because it seemed like he didn't go into the interview liking her as much as he appeared to by the time he was done. I felt her answers gave him reasons to like her better and course thats just my opinion. But it was probably an interview that I've enjoyed the most - like someone said, not just a lot of "fluff" questions. This guy wanted to know more about Carrie or wanted his audience to actuallt understand her better!! Thanks for posting as I had not seen it before!!

Concert Stars
    I personally loved the interview. The interview got me thinking about my life...Yes, it's true. It was very insightful and informative. We got a good inside of Carrie Underwood the person (It's not like we haven't before) but idk, it was something about this interview that made me stop and say wow, I really wholeheartedly love Carrie Underwood.

I agree with both Nicole and Carrie. When I get angry, I tend to cry sometimes...Also, I'm not a romantic at all. Plus, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I love how me and Carrie have the same views on certain things in life. Gosh, I really do love this woman.

Carrie Guru
    This was the CBC radio interview that happened when Carrie was in Toronto earlier this year. It's a little more in-depth because this is a talk radio show.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieChick View Post
    Saw this earlier on Pulse. One of the best interviews I've seen, other than the interviewer basically calling her "pop" LOL. But being the sweet Carrie that she is, she stood her ground with a smile. It also should put to rest the "Carrie needs awards" argument.
    It won't because she's said it several times before and no one listens around here. In addition, she doesn't say she doesn't want them, it's just that they're not as important as Carrie fans think they are. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Hey, I know this guy! He interviewed Robert Plant, and Robert talked about how spectacular Jeff Buckley was in that interview.

The interviewer was annoying in both interviews interestingly. Great interview, though.

Edit: Carrie's just like me! I cry when I'm mad and it pisses me off. x)
    LOL same here. Which makes it hard for me when I actually need to form sentences to argue with the other person lol.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    It won't because she's said it several times before and no one listens around here. In addition, she doesn't say she doesn't want them, it's just that they're not as important as Carrie fans think they are. lol.
    Nothing Carrie has to say will affect fans attitude about awards. The reality is that for some fans the awards are terribly important to them. It's not really about whether they are important to her. Everybody likes affirmation and nobody likes to lose.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Nothing Carrie has to say will affect fans attitude about awards. The reality is that for some fans the awards are terribly important to them. It's not really about whether they are important to her. Everybody likes affirmation and nobody likes to lose.
    which is just sad bc its not like its us winning anything lol
    Becca

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    which is just sad bc its not like its us winning anything lol
    Becca
    Actually, I kinda feel like I won when Carrie wins, especially because she always says it's a win for all of us. lol!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I thought the interviewer was good, but a little too rushed at the start, when he talked over Carrie's opening joke. The Pop remark was probably influenced by the fact that he's a musician himself, but very much in the alternative sphere, performing folk leaning satirical music, often with a political edge. In that context, commercial chart music would probably all tend to be described as Pop. One interesting point was that Carrie sounded more at ease and confident than he did initially (even though it was his regular show). However, he soon warmed to her personality, and I think there was good rapport between them for most of the interview. n general, he let her make the points on her own terms, and seemed impressed with her answers. I felt Carrie handled the twenty minute interview very well. She combined likeability and humour with some realistic and informative answers, which shed more light on her view of her career than is usually possible in the briefer and more promotionally focused interviews

Concert Stars
    Thank you Pi, a wonderful, wonderful interview. She really turned him around!

Concert Stars
    He was very surprised by her statement that if it all ended tomorrow she would deal with it and go on. I don't know what he thought she would say, but he seemed very surprised by it.
    Cathie Wynkoop and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    I love that Carrie admitted she wants to win! Good for her for telling the truth!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast