Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood in Studio Q (an in-depth interview)

Concert Stars
    ^ Kind of left some stuff out though lol - like if it ended now, she would have no problem with it etc etc and never would have. And she was adament about that. Can't say all of our fans could deal with it though lol. She said awards do not define her and she does not judge her success by them. And made the point that no one will remember who won this or that award from 1987 etc.

Concert Stars
    ^ true. And I am fine with all that. lol I just like her honesty. I find Carrie refreshingly honest in general.

Concert Stars
    love this interview...thanks for posting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cps235 View Post
    I personally loved the interview. The interview got me thinking about my life...Yes, it's true. It was very insightful and informative. We got a good inside of Carrie Underwood the person (It's not like we haven't before) but idk, it was something about this interview that made me stop and say wow, I really wholeheartedly love Carrie Underwood.
    I agree with both Nicole and Carrie. When I get angry, I tend to cry sometimes...Also, I'm not a romantic at all. Plus, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I love how me and Carrie have the same views on certain things in life. Gosh, I really do love this woman.
    Me too. I tend to cry when I get frustrated or angry too. I hate it. lol. The more I learn about Carrie the more I realize she is a lot like me, so maybe that's why I look up to her so much. She's so easy to relate to.
    Cps235 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks For The Link!!!

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12