Like Tree27Likes
  • 11 Post By gaycarebear
  • 4 Post By Carrieroxmysox2011
  • 3 Post By Suellen
  • 4 Post By Ann055
  • 2 Post By liz278
  • 3 Post By rainbow1

Thread: Carrie Underwood captures three nominations for the 2013 People's Choice Awards

Carrie Underwood captures three nominations for the 2013 People's Choice Awards

Country powerhouse Carrie Underwood scored three nominations for the 2013 People's Choice Awards. The "Blown Away" singer, who is currently out on the road on her 55-city tour, earned nods in the "Favorite Female Artist," "Favorite Country Artist" and "Favorite Album" categories. The latter honor is for her latest platinum-certified album Blown Away, which has produced two chart-topping singles, "Good Girl" and the title track. Underwood is currently a six-time winner for the event, including a victory in 2009 for "Favorite Female Artist."

Other big-name music-related nominees include Taylor Swift ("Favorite Female," "Favorite Country Artist") who ran away with three nominations as well, One Direction, Maroon 5 and Adele, among many others. Swift's pop smash "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is up for "Favorite Song," against the likes of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful." Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw were also given a handful of nods (see full list below).

Carrie Underwood captures three nominations for the 2013 People's Choice Awards - National Carrie Underwood | Examiner.com

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool I hope Carrie wins another PCA

Concert Stars
    Vote, vote, vote!!!!

It wasn't too long ago that we were undefeated at the PCAs. Now we struggle to get a single one

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    It wasn't too long ago that we were undefeated at the PCAs. Now we struggle to get a single one
    You just pulled a Tee. jk.

Concert Stars
    I tried voting for the PCA and it let me continue through the entire list. Before I knew it, I was seeing the same categories all over again. I know you don't have to register, but are you supposed to be able to vote twice? Can we power vote for Carrie? I sure hope so!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    I tried voting for the PCA and it let me continue through the entire list. Before I knew it, I was seeing the same categories all over again. I know you don't have to register, but are you supposed to be able to vote twice? Can we power vote for Carrie? I sure hope so!
    I'm power voting on this; I vote for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Album then go back to Favorite Female Artist and vote on all three again.
    Gator, rainbow1 and Pi314CA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    I'm power voting on this; I vote for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Country Artist and Album then go back to Favorite Female Artist and vote on all three again.
    That's how I'm doing it too. I'm getting ready to vote all evening -- woo hoo!
    Pi314CA, Suellen, Gator and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    We will have to remember to keep doing this EVERY day - because there are some really vote crazy fans out there!!!!
    Suellen and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow! I've been gone all day, and missed all the news!! I have to get to voting!!!! We can't let her down!!
    Suellen, teesharky and Pi314CA like this.

Concert Stars
    I am so happy we got Carrie in for all 3! But we need to vote our butts off as we lost to Taylor in 2010, and last year Taylor won again with Carrie not in the running.

We beat Taylor at 2010 for country artist though, and lost to her for Female, so there is a chance votes could split and both TS and Carrie win something. I hope it goes down like that.

Sadly-- it will be really really hard to beat both Bieber and One Direction for album.

This is turning into the Kids and Teen Choice Awards all over again. yuck.

Concert Stars
    so exciting! hope she wins!

•