Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Robert Deaton: Inside The CMAs (New Insight From the Executive Producer)

Concert Stars
    Thats so much for posting.
    Yes, it makes me feel confident for at least several more years.
    Interesting about the TS reaction. I do think there has become a standard expectation that when you are ribbing a person in the audience you are given a shot of the person just to indicate that they are enjoying the ribbing as well. It has become very standard. And it is now acknowledged that they did have a camera on her to catch a glimpse and decided "not to expose it".
    Interesting.
    Obviously she was not having the reaction they could have revealed for as he clearly states that "we sided on the conservative as opposed to showing her in a poor light".
    I actually thought it was a cute bit and not at all disrespectful to Taylor.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing.
    Cool.
    rainbow1 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Windmills also commented on the TS thing - pretty funny!
    Oh I'd love to read this, where did she make the comment????? Is there a link??? Pretty please????

Concert Stars
    It was on Twitter, I can't remember her exact words...so I don't want to just wing it. Ann....where are you?!

Concert Stars
    Ok Daisy, I quote: CMA EP Robert Deaton kind of outed TSwift's lack of sense of humor over Brad and Carrie's Never Ever Like Whatever parody. Judging you Swifty.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Thanks Rainbow for going to all that trouble for me!!! I sure do appreciate it!! Gotta love Windmills!!!

I've been mulling this over a little bit and I've come to the conclusion that since SWSRN is all about getting attention for herself, I think she figured that by acting like a sourpuss she'd gain more attention for herself. More people wondering what she really thought about the joking!!!

Look, Carrie & Brad aren't the first ones to make fun of her and I'd wager a bet that they won't be the last. She puts everything out there for people to comment on and make fun of. IMO, she truly brings it on herself! If she doesn't like it, then maybe she should learn to keep things more private.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12