Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: CMA Awards: Best and worst of the broadcast

Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will co-headline next year, I think they named their tour Locked and Reloaded.
    Was her tour this year a co-headlining one?

I find it kind of funny that she's co-headlining...while Carrie doesn't. Hehe. Sorry, I just had to haha
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pgk View Post
    This is what's so interesting. They (Blake and Miranda) are NOT being recognized for big sales as data shows that someone like Kenny Chesney, Brad , Jason,Taylor,have bigger sales and tour success, and this year's winner of the EOTY award was as baffled with his win as the viewers and the other nominees in this category.The vocalist award is not necessarily given for 'best vocals' or best sales, or best chart position vis-a-vis other nominees...as Miranda's stats will show. How the CMA determines it's winners is a mystery but one thing seems very clear. The CMA is not targeting Carrie with malvolent intentions no more or less than it's targeting, Chesney, Urban, Brad, Jason, Flatts, and everyone else that came before this group. Carrie is not the only nominee whose overall success and performance skills exceed those of the winner. I've lost interest in knowing what the CMA selection process is, if there is one, and just take confort in knowing that what appears to be a well used practice is applied, perhaps in varying degrees to all it's multiple winners at one point or another.
    I've lost interest in the CMA selection process as well, but I wish I could take comfort like you. What irks me is that one can use a subset of the entire criteria to rationalize the winner of a category AND that it is NOT consistently applied year-to-year or category-to-category within a year. I have totally given up on predicting winners based on criteria and statistics. I have even given up on watching the CMAs as it only yields negativity for myself. I come here and read the posts for the results.

One could use touring to justify Taylor but then it does not work to justify Blake or no nomination for Carrie. One could use sales but the winners across the board (generally) have not had the most sales. Someone on Pulse said its the person that best represents country to the public at large to justify Taylor and I vehemently disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post

I find it kind of funny that she's co-headlining...while Carrie doesn't. Hehe. Sorry, I just had to haha

Lol

She was the sole headliner for her On Fire tour this year. Her front acts were Chris Young and Jerrod Nieman, with the Pistol Annies as special guests on some of the venues I think. I don't know how many cities the tour visited, but I read a BB article that she had a good overall attendance, around 95% or higher I think.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Lol

She was the sole headliner for her On Fire tour this year. Her front acts were Chris Young and Jerrod Nieman, with the Pistol Annies as special guests on some of the venues I think. I don't know how many cities the tour visited, but I read a BB article that she had a good overall attendance, around 95% or higher I think.
    When she was in Louisville they put her tickets on sale for $25 the week prior to her arriving.And they gave away a ton of tickets. So take that 95% with a grain of salt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol

Was it arenas?

Carrie Guru

It shows you who is the bigger star !
    mbh likes this.

Was it arenas?

If I remember it right I think the venue capacities of her tour were around the size of PO tour, or slightly smaller.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I missed you lab. Glad to hear you mom is doing well.
    I got a long private message from "lab" because I asked an apology for borrowing MANY OF HIS OPINION about Carrie's career - He said "he missed you, too" and ALL OF US, EVEN THE FIGHTING HERE on this site. I asked permision to post some of HIS MESSAGE TO ME. He was sending private messages to OTHER MEMBERS of this site, too - THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, (About NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS, GINSENG ROOTS and the MIRACLES of the song Jesus Take The Wheel AS A PRAYER.) He is very busy making plans of his mother's DIET because she is DIABETIC and has HYPERTENTION. He is taking the blood glucose count of his mom six times per day and the blood pressure two times per day. Read the THE SCIENCE OF GINSENG (GINSANA) FROM THIS SITE: Click "Natural Energizer", then, click "The Science of Ginseng (Ginsana)". You can buy GINSANA at Walmart.

Ginseng Energy Supplements,Ginseng Herbal Supplement,Herbal Energy Supplement

Without GINSANA - even with medication (metformin plus lisinopril) - his mom's blood glucose and blood pressure - is STILL ON THE HIGHER LIMIT. But, they discover in the nursing home that when her mom ALSO TAKE - TWO GINSANA softgels after eating - two after breakfast, two after lunch and two after dinner - her mother got an "IDEAL" - BLOOD GLUCOSE and BLOOD PRESSURE.

Scientific Reference for Korean Red Ginseng Korean Red Ginseng, KOREAN RED GINSENG CO. LTD. UK SOLE IMPORTER & DISTRIBUTO of Koren Red Ginseng Products.
    Last edited by mbh; 11-27-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    opry051008 and lab like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh View Post
    I got a long private message from "lab" because I asked an apology for borrowing MANY OF HIS OPINION about Carrie's career - He said "he missed you, too" and ALL OF US, EVEN THE FIGHTING HERE on this site. I asked permision to post some of HIS MESSAGE TO ME. He was sending private messages to OTHER MEMBERS of this site, too - THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, (About NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS, GINSENG ROOTS and the MIRACLES of the song Jesus Take The Wheel AS A PRAYER.) He is very busy making plans of his mother's DIET because she is DIABETIC and has HYPERTENTION. He is taking the blood glucose count of his mom six times per day and the blood pressure two times per day. Read the SCIENCE OF GINSANA FROM THIS SITE: You can buy GINSANA at Walmart.

Without GINSANA - even with medication - his mom's blood glucose and blood pressure - is STILL ON THE HIGHER LIMIT. But, they discover in the nursing home that when her mom ALSO TAKE - TWO GINSANA softgels after eating - two after breakfast, two after lunch and two after dinner - her mother got an "IDEAL" - BLOOD GLUCOSE and BLOOD PRESSURE.

What happen to LAB --where is he ?
    lab likes this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    What happen to LAB --where is he ?
    He is taking care of his MOTHER, FULL TIME and had a FAMILY LEAVE FROM WORK. He told me that when his dad passed away more than a year ago (SAME SCENE AS Carrie's Temporary Home Video in the hospital bed, but, his scene was AT HOME , UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE HOSPICE - he promised to his dad that he will take care of his mom FULL TIME.
    lab and Mirasa45A like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    When she was in Louisville they put her tickets on sale for $25 the week prior to her arriving.And they gave away a ton of tickets. So take that 95% with a grain of salt.

95/100 people? not too bad.

Just kidding of course haha I had to say it

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    $25 is the standard pricing of Miranda's lowest price level tickets.

I'm surprised they gave away a ton of tickets because her attendance for that venue was 13,100. I wonder why they would they open so many seats if she wasn't selling? Usually they open only a certain amount and then release more if it sells really well.

cma award the best thing about it was Carrie from the hosting bits w/brad to her performance of BA and the worst no comment.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I got a long private message from "lab" because I asked an apology for borrowing MANY OF HIS OPINION about Carrie's career - He said "he missed you, too" and ALL OF US, EVEN THE FIGHTING HERE on this site. I asked permision to post some of HIS MESSAGE TO ME. He was sending private messages to OTHER MEMBERS of this site, too - THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, (About NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS, GINSENG ROOTS and the MIRACLES of the song Jesus Take The Wheel AS A PRAYER.) He is very busy making plans of his mother's DIET because she is DIABETIC and has HYPERTENTION. He is taking the blood glucose count of his mom six times per day and the blood pressure two times per day. Read the THE SCIENCE OF GINSENG (GINSANA) FROM THIS SITE: Click "Natural Energizer", then, click "The Science of Ginseng (Ginsana)". You can buy GINSANA at Walmart.

Without GINSANA - even with medication (metformin plus lisinopril) - his mom's blood glucose and blood pressure - is STILL ON THE HIGHER LIMIT. But, they discover in the nursing home that when her mom ALSO TAKE - TWO GINSANA softgels after eating - two after breakfast, two after lunch and two after dinner - her mother got an "IDEAL" - BLOOD GLUCOSE and BLOOD PRESSURE.
    Take note that "lab" has proven GINSANA in TYPE 2 DIABETES only, NOT in Type 1 diabetes. His mother HAD TYPE 2 DIABETES with an "A1C = 350" in the blood test - she had an average of blood glucose count of 350 for the last three months, BEFORE IT WAS CORRECTED, and now has an AVERAGE OF 130. GINSANA will prevent you in using the INSULIN, but, TO GET THE "IDEAL" blood glucose count of an AVERAGE of 130 - you still have to take the MEDICATION, "METFORMIN", one after breakfast and one after dinner. Your blood glucose count will have an average of 170, TAKING GINSANA ONLY without METFORMIN - which is still acceptable. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE COUNT - before and after eating. You will get an IDEAL BLOOD PRESSURE of 120/80 - only if you also take the MEDICATION, "LISINOPRIL". But, to SOME PEOPLE, without "LISINOPRIL", they can still get the "IDEAL - 120/80" by just taking GINSANA.

THE SCIENCE OF GINSENG (GINSANA) which you can read from the above site are - ALL TRUE AND CORRECT based on the MANY YEARS OF THE INTAKE OF THE "SOFTGELS" by other members of his family and friends.
    Last edited by mbh; 11-05-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    opry051008, rainbow1 and lab like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Lol

Maybe so, as I can only speak for Charlotte, NC, but here, she played in a smaller venue(Bojangles Colliseum) than Carrie has played in the past two tours. Her first run with CR might have been with the Bojangles (do not knw for sure, but I do kniw I could not go as it was sold out) but PO and BA were both at the larger Time Warner Cable Arena.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Take note that "lab" has proven GINSANA in TYPE 2 DIABETES only, NOT in Type 1 diabetes. His mother HAD TYPE 2 DIABETES with an "A1C = 350" in the blood test - she had an average of blood glucose count of 350 for the last three months, BEFORE IT WAS CORRECTED, and now has an AVERAGE OF 130. GINSANA will prevent you in using the INSULIN, but, TO GET THE "IDEAL" blood glucose count of an AVERAGE of 130 - you still have to take the MEDICATION, "METFORMIN", one after breakfast and one after dinner. Your blood glucose count will have an average of 170, TAKING GINSANA ONLY without METFORMIN - which is still acceptable. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE COUNT - before and after eating. You will get an IDEAL BLOOD PRESSURE of 120/80 - only if you also take the MEDICATION, "LISINOPRIL". But, to SOME PEOPLE, without "LISINOPRIL", they can still get the "IDEAL - 120/80" by just taking GINSANA.

THE SCIENCE OF GINSENG (GINSANA) which you can read from the above site are - ALL TRUE AND CORRECT based on the MANY YEARS OF THE INTAKE OF THE "SOFTGELS" by other members of his family and friends.
    Also, "lab" learned a lot from Carrie Underwood's HEALTHY EATING PLAN and HEALTHY LIFESTYLE WITH EXERCISE - posted in many threads here. The three BASIC COMPONENTS that "lab" has proven in the nursing home are:

1. A healthy eating plan like Carrie. You do not , NECESSARILY, be a vegan, THOUGH. A small amount of LEAN MEAT is fine. GREEN SALAD, BLACK COFFEE without refined sugar, UNSALTED DRY ROASTED PEANUTS and fresh fruits like different kinds of berries and grapes and banana will be GREAT. AVOID REFINED SUGAR AND DESSERT AND "JUICE" WITH HIGH CONCENTRATION OF REFINED SUGAR.

2. You need BASIC SUPPLEMENTS - NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS, GINSANA (GINSENG ROOTS ) and ONE A DAY MULTIVITAMIN.

3. A healthy LIFESTYLE with exercise of Carrie (EVEN JUST a small portion of Carrie's exercise).
    Last edited by mbh; 11-12-2012 at 04:40 AM.
    lab likes this.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I missed you lab. Glad to hear you mom is doing well.

I missed you, too (Thank you SO MUCH.) and EVERYONE and THIS SITE!!!

GREAT summary of my private message to you, "mbh"!!!
    Mirasa45A, opry051008, mbh and 1 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    I missed you, too (Thank you SO MUCH.) and EVERYONE and THIS SITE!!!

GREAT summary of my private message to you, "mbh"!!!
    It's nice to see your post, LAB !
    opry051008, mbh, lab and 1 others like this.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    It's nice to see your post, LAB !

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

GINSANA (GINSENG ROOTS - HIGH QUALITY is the Korean Ginseng, GINSANA brand) - can alleviate TYPE 2 DIABETES AND WILL PREVENT OR CAN REMOVE THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL "INSULIN" ADMINISTRATION - it promotes a hypoglycemic effect by adjusting the blood sugar level. This is the effect of the insulin-like compounds that have been found in GINSANA.

BLOOD PRESSURE IS LOWERED by relaxation of vascular smooth muscle.
    rainbow1 and mbh like this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH!!!

GINSANA (GINSENG ROOTS - HIGH QUALITY is the Korean Ginseng, GINSANA brand) - can alleviate TYPE 2 DIABETES AND WILL PREVENT OR CAN REMOVE THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL "INSULIN" ADMINISTRATION - it promotes a hypoglycemic effect by adjusting the blood sugar level. This is the effect of the insulin-like compounds that have been found in GINSANA.

BLOOD PRESSURE IS LOWERED by relaxation of vascular smooth muscle.
    I just want to note that - "hypoglycemic effect" - you mean CONTROLLING "INSULIN" and BALANCING the "BLOOD SUGAR" EFFECT. The KEY - AVOID REFINED SUGAR and any FOOD WITH HIGH CONCENTRATION OF REFINED SUGAR and take two softgels of GINSANA after eating (two after BREAKFAST, two after LUNCH and two after DINNER) - and "EXERCISE"! Check your blood glucose count BEFORE and AFTER eating.
    rainbow1 likes this.

•  
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast