Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By ivantot2024
  • 3 Post By carebear4eva
  • 5 Post By sur_crazy4carrie

Thread: Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage!

  1. #1
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    341

    Thumbs up Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage!

    The stars will be OUT for the American Music Awards this year!
    We haven't been this pumped about the AMA performers in a while, and we have a feeling you will be too. We're just waiting for you to get a clean pair of pants ready to change into after we tell you… no rush, we'll wait.
    Okay, ready??
    Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull have joined the American Music Awards lineup, which already includes Taylor Swift — fresh off her chart destroying Red — plus Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera!!
    Not one of those performers has had a bad live show, so we're extremely excited for them. The show will air on ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre at 8 on Saturday, Nov. 18!
    That's fab — we'll clear our schedules! LOLz


    YEY! I'll be watching and I HOPE she performs BA!

    Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage! | PerezHilton.com

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ivantot2024 View Post
    The stars will be OUT for the American Music Awards this year!
    We haven't been this pumped about the AMA performers in a while, and we have a feeling you will be too. We're just waiting for you to get a clean pair of pants ready to change into after we tell you… no rush, we'll wait.
    Okay, ready??
    Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull have joined the American Music Awards lineup, which already includes Taylor Swift — fresh off her chart destroying Red — plus Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera!!
    Not one of those performers has had a bad live show, so we're extremely excited for them. The show will air on ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre at 8 on Saturday, Nov. 18!
    That's fab — we'll clear our schedules! LOLz


    YEY! I'll be watching and I HOPE she performs BA!

    Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage! | PerezHilton.com
    False.

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    did that person not watch the grammies, or missed swsrn performance a couple of years ago, and didn't bother to read the performance reviews of swsrn performance or something, i for one didn't watch the grammies (its too long, and so many catergories that i don't care who wins lol) but even i know that swsrn performance was terribly off key.

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan sur_crazy4carrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,915
    These people need to give better titles for their articles. This one almost gave me a heart attack. I love it when Carrie is sexy but I don't want her to "sex up" anything.

  • #5
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    341
    Ok ok. So the title is over the top and some of the info are inaccurate... BUT!! All i care about is the confirmation that CARRIE UNDERWOOD is performing!!! Yeah! Lol

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by sur_crazy4carrie View Post
    These people need to give better titles for their articles. This one almost gave me a heart attack. I love it when Carrie is sexy but I don't want her to "sex up" anything.
    I wouldn't wholly object to her sexing up the stage a la her CC performances. Those left me gasping :3

  • #7
    Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chino, CA
    Posts
    13,711
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    False.
    Carrie will never do anything like that on any award show poster just wants to get attention

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_Rocks_The_House View Post
    Carrie will never do anything like that on any award show poster just wants to get attention
    Lol, by "sexing up", the writer just means that she will bring the Sexy factor to the stage, which she does every time she's performing an appropriate song.

  • #9
    Carrie Fans Maniac kewlie78189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,142
    Concert Stars
    hate this title!

  • #10
    Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    493
    Concert Stars
    I saw the title and was like "...........whaaaaa?"
    But yes, Perez, I hope she sings BA too. It's about time they get somebody with actual talent up there...


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrie Underwood to Perform at the 2012 American Music Awards?
      By countryfan2006 in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:11 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •