Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By ivantot2024
  • 3 Post By carebear4eva
  • 5 Post By sur_crazy4carrie

Thread: Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage!

Junior Carrie Follower

Thumbs up Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage!

The stars will be OUT for the American Music Awards this year!
    We haven't been this pumped about the AMA performers in a while, and we have a feeling you will be too. We're just waiting for you to get a clean pair of pants ready to change into after we tell you… no rush, we'll wait.
    Okay, ready??
    Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull have joined the American Music Awards lineup, which already includes Taylor Swift — fresh off her chart destroying Red — plus Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera!!
    Not one of those performers has had a bad live show, so we're extremely excited for them. The show will air on ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre at 8 on Saturday, Nov. 18!
    That's fab — we'll clear our schedules! LOLz

YEY! I'll be watching and I HOPE she performs BA!

Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage! | PerezHilton.com

Quote Originally Posted by ivantot2024 View Post
    The stars will be OUT for the American Music Awards this year!
    We haven't been this pumped about the AMA performers in a while, and we have a feeling you will be too. We're just waiting for you to get a clean pair of pants ready to change into after we tell you… no rush, we'll wait.
    Okay, ready??
    Carrie Underwood, P!nk and Pitbull have joined the American Music Awards lineup, which already includes Taylor Swift — fresh off her chart destroying Red — plus Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park and Christina Aguilera!!
    Not one of those performers has had a bad live show, so we're extremely excited for them. The show will air on ABC live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre at 8 on Saturday, Nov. 18!
    That's fab — we'll clear our schedules! LOLz

YEY! I'll be watching and I HOPE she performs BA!

Carrie Underwood To Sex Up The American Music Awards Stage! | PerezHilton.com
    False.

did that person not watch the grammies, or missed swsrn performance a couple of years ago, and didn't bother to read the performance reviews of swsrn performance or something, i for one didn't watch the grammies (its too long, and so many catergories that i don't care who wins lol) but even i know that swsrn performance was terribly off key.

Obsessed Carrie Fan sur_crazy4carrie's Avatar
    These people need to give better titles for their articles. This one almost gave me a heart attack. I love it when Carrie is sexy but I don't want her to "sex up" anything.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Ok ok. So the title is over the top and some of the info are inaccurate... BUT!! All i care about is the confirmation that CARRIE UNDERWOOD is performing!!! Yeah! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sur_crazy4carrie View Post
    These people need to give better titles for their articles. This one almost gave me a heart attack. I love it when Carrie is sexy but I don't want her to "sex up" anything.
    I wouldn't wholly object to her sexing up the stage a la her CC performances. Those left me gasping :3

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    False.
    Carrie will never do anything like that on any award show poster just wants to get attention

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_Rocks_The_House View Post
    Carrie will never do anything like that on any award show poster just wants to get attention
    Lol, by "sexing up", the writer just means that she will bring the Sexy factor to the stage, which she does every time she's performing an appropriate song.

Concert Stars
    hate this title!

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I saw the title and was like "...........whaaaaa?"
    But yes, Perez, I hope she sings BA too. It's about time they get somebody with actual talent up there...

•