Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Naco1776
  • 1 Post By mofan
  • 1 Post By Carrieflattsfan

Thread: Thieves take teen's motorized wheelchair

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Thieves take teen's motorized wheelchair

A teenager's only form of transportation is stolen. While 19 year old Ryan Kraus was out enjoying a concert, thieves took his motorized wheelchair.

Ryan has always used a wheelchair, because he was born with spina bifida. His motorized chair was waiting for him at his Reeds Spring home while he used his light-weight one at the Carrie Underwood concert.

He can't even tell you his favorite Carrie Underwood song. "I don't have one. I like them all," Ryan Kraus says. He enjoyed every one of them at the concert Sunday night. "It was awesome. I loved it," Ryan says.

motorized wheelchair stolen, Reeds Spring, Ryan Kraus, Stone County Sheriff - ky3.com

Concert Stars
    omg this is so sad!!!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Good news people..They found it today about a mile down the road. Just a little dirty but not damaged. Several people called into the Television Station to donate new Chairs for him but luckily he won't need those now.
    opry051008 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This is a terrible story. I've had to rely on one of these myself and it was a lifesaver. If people were put in this kid's shoes, there would be a lot less of this, IMO. People don't realize things someone else will never have they can take for granted. It disgusts me to hear stories like this, thank goodness for a happy ending.
    opry051008 likes this.

•