Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood teases special project - Examiner.com

Carrie Underwood teases special project - Examiner.com

gaycarebear, mbh, Ann055 and 3 others like this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Well done.

Hmm. "There will be stuff to work on." Wonder what that means....

Who knows with her. It could be anti-climatic or something really really big.
    JB172 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Nice job! And jason this is actually the second time Carrie hinted at 2013 as being a very busy year. She said that once before in an interview during album promo I think. So whatever it is- she has had it planned awhile- and not just the tour.

I remember us all speculating when the Dolly broadway musical came out. I am so curious ....

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Nice job! And jason this is actually the second time Carrie hinted at 2013 as being a very busy year. She said that once before in an interview during album promo I think. So whatever it is- she has had it planned awhile- and not just the tour.

I remember us all speculating when the Dolly broadway musical came out. I am so curious ....
    I remember that. Ahhhhhh. I wonder if tomorrow's announcement is connected in any way...
    teesharky likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    At least we only have to wait until tomorrow unlike the wait for Good Girl :P
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    I remember that. Ahhhhhh. I wonder if tomorrow's announcement is connected in any way...
    I hope not, meaning that we have more things to look for in the near future.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Maybe she is going to settle the lockout.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Maybe a Carrie Underwood/Aerosmith tour? Probably not...

hopefully the announcement be announced in the morning, cause i have a psychology test tomorrow, it isn't time and its online- thank god but you can only take it tomorrow and i want to know what the announce is early in the morning that way i can take the test and get it over with, if it announced in the evening i'll be over here taking the test wondering what the announcement is, to where i have to spend more time on the test that is over 50 questions get tired of the test and start guessing the last couple of answers and i tried the whole guessing the answer thing on a practice test that didn't count for a grade and know how many answers i guessed correctly 2 or 3 out of 20 questions. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    hopefully the announcement be announced in the morning, cause i have a psychology test tomorrow, it isn't time and its online- thank god but you can only take it tomorrow and i want to know what the announce is early in the morning that way i can take the test and get it over with, if it announced in the evening i'll be over here taking the test wondering what the announcement is, to where i have to spend more time on the test that is over 50 questions get tired of the test and start guessing the last couple of answers and i tried the whole guessing the answer thing on a practice test that didn't count for a grade and know how many answers i guessed correctly 2 or 3 out of 20 questions. lol
    I'm thinking your psychology test is probably more important to you than carrie's announcement.
    Ann055 likes this.

well it is more important, it is not as interesting, or exciting, but education for me comes first, well actually God comes first but between school, and Carrie i tend to think school is more important.
    pgk and Ann055 like this.

Concert Stars
    Great article Jason! I wonder if the announcement is Carrie telling her fans the name of her next single or about a Blown Away DVD.

I bet she'll announce her second tour, there's a clue there, she said you'll blow away, that's the clue, just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I'm thinking your psychology test is probably more important to you than carrie's announcement.
    Education is literally the ONLY thing I put above Carrie...I'm going to miss the BA tour because it's falling in the middle of my final exams...Not my family and certainly not God...I'd throw my mother under a bus to get a M&G with Carrie
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Thank you for posting carebear4eva!!!!

marie - I know it is hard when you have to study and then take your exam, but just remember to stay focused on your education as hard as it is when we have new Carrie news tweeted by Carrie herself...but it will be ok -- please stay focused on school -- you'll know as soon as you finish your exam and you can talk away!!!!

Jason, great article, as always!!! You are AWESOME! Keep going for your dreams...they WILL come true!!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Education is literally the ONLY thing I put above Carrie...I'm going to miss the BA tour because it's falling in the middle of my final exams...Not my family and certainly not God...I'd throw my mother under a bus to get a M&G with Carrie
    I bet someone will not get the joke in this in 5...4...3...lol

Concert Stars
    She is really good about telling us stuff, but in that tweet there has to be clues. Remember when we were trying to guess the name of the CD and we looked back and it was right there in the blog? So I am sure that the clue has something to do with what the news is.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    She is really good about telling us stuff, but in that tweet there has to be clues. Remember when we were trying to guess the name of the CD and we looked back and it was right there in the blog? So I am sure that the clue has something to do with what the news is.
    True, Carrie also mentioned Good Girl in her blogs before her first single came out.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast