Like Tree20Likes
  • 10 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By kewlie78189
  • 5 Post By carrieguy2
  • 1 Post By thunder92
  • 1 Post By _luvqry
  • 1 Post By Lstname89
  • 1 Post By teesharky

Thread: MTV Article on Nashville: More Compliments From Hayden to Carrie! :)

Concert Stars

MTV Article on Nashville: More Compliments From Hayden to Carrie! :)

She told MTV a little bit more details about her decision to choose Carrie as her example to look to in terms of stage presence.

'Nashville' Star Hayden Panettiere Tells Fans To Get Ready To See 'Angry Juliette' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

When MTV News caught up with Panettiere recently, she assured us that her character is "not based off anybody," and definitely not country sweetheart Taylor Swift, despite early rumors. In fact, all they share is a common age and blonde hair. But she did admit that when it was time for her to perform in front of an audience, she turned to another country star for some assistance.
    "[Juliette] is her individual self and is not based off anybody. She's got her own problems she's running from, a very dark past," Panettiere said. "But when it comes to the stage presence I watched a lot of Carrie Underwood because Carrie has that energy about her, not super choreographed on stage, but she can just go up there and own it and just take over."

Concert Stars
    man I love Hayden LOL
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    similar article

Hayden Panettiere Fesses Up Whom Her ‘Nashville’ Character Is Based On « K-FROG 95.1 FM and 92.9 FM – New Country – California Country Music Radio Station

So who is the nasty, scheming character based on? Surprisingly she’s based–at least a little bit–on Carrie Underwood.
    “She’s one of those girls that doesn’t do the whole dancing-around-choreography thing but has that stage presence like no other,” Hayden said of Carrie. “She can just stand there and be incredibly interesting.”

Concert Stars
    Love Hayden.

Concert Stars
    ^I love Hayden too
    teesharky likes this.

Love that. Take that BMR, in your face!
    teesharky likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well, she wouldn't want to be disturbingly awkward like "you know who", thrashing about the stage and trying to be sexy...
    teesharky likes this.

I did not care for the second "Nashville" episode. Seemed to suffer from poor or non-existent direction. Connie Britton was delivering her lines in a slow lifeless way. The camera lingered on her face for too long on some shots (blame director and editor for that). Only the lovely Hayden P. stood out. The songs were great. Also props to the waitress Scarlett. Her story could be very interesting. Hoping episode 3 is as good as the pilot.

Concert Stars
    ^ I like Scarlett's subplot alot. She is very interesting and I want her to dump her lame boyfriend for her duet partner. lol

I like Connie on the show but I feel bad for her as nothing is going her way. She needs a break.

Hayden's character is the most interesting for sure-- but I can't wait till she shows more of her inner self as she is definitely coming off as *****y right now. lol But then she did that great song at the end that was real and heartfelt.
    Sofa Critic likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Oh I love Hayden's comments about Carrie. Thanks for posting.

•