Like Tree12Likes
  • 12 Post By Daraebe

Thread: Carrie Underwood talks life on the road as Staples show arrives

Carrie Underwood talks life on the road as Staples show arrives

We’re having a lot of fun when we’re out on the road,” she says during a phone interview from a stop in Canada last week. “If we weren’t, we wouldn’t keep doing it.”
    Still, one constant while on tour is to keep everyone healthy and strong, which is why Underwood says it might sound boring, but everyone on her team makes sure to get rest.

“We all work so hard and have such funny hours,” she says. “It’s such a weird life that we live. We live on tour buses and it’s just strange, so on days off I’ll go take the dogs for a super long walk. I got a massage a couple of days ago and that was nice. But it’s really all about recharging the batteries.”

She and the crew exercise daily and are advocates of healthy food options from catering. There’s always a table that includes a variety of fresh fruits and produce for juicing, multiple vitamin options and an abundance of Emergen-C packets.
    “When you walk in it’s like, ‘Oh my Gosh, what are they pushing in here?’” she says with a laugh. “It’s all for the band and crew to partake in. To keep us mentally and physically going, you have to put some effort into it.”

Rest of the article

Carrie Underwood talks life on the road - Interview - The Orange County Register

Concert Stars
    nice little article!

Concert Stars
    I still can't believe that no one other than Lauren ever calls her. I think with her success everyone would be asking her tons of questions. Maybe they are intimidated by her and don't really think she wants to talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I still can't believe that no one other than Lauren ever calls her. I think with her success everyone would be asking her tons of questions. Maybe they are intimidated by her and don't really think she wants to talk to them.
    LOL I can't believe it either.

I mean... even if they're not as close to Carrie as Lauren is, why waste an opportunity to get some tips/advice/info from a proven Idol success?

Concert Stars
    ^I would get a new voice box or whatever put in me just to get onto American Idol to get Carrie's number then leave lmao

•