Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Billboard Mag: Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney Added to CMA Performer List!

Concert Stars

Billboard Mag: Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney Added to CMA Performer List!

Please go to the link and comment to help support Carrie. The Troll is at it again with multiple fake accounts trashing Carrie once again. Why doesn't Billboard block his IP address??

Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney to Perform at CMA Awards - The 615 | Billboard

Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church and the Band Perry have joined the roster of performers at the 46th Annual CMA Awards on November 1.

Previously announced performers include Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Little Big Town, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and Zac Brown Band.

Paisley and Underwood will host the event at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, which ABC will broadcast live.

Among the newly announced performers, Chesney is up for three awards, including Entertainer of the Year, and Church is up for five. Underwood is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year; a win would be her fourth and tie her with Martina McBride and Reba McEntire in the category. The Band Perry is nominated for Vocal Group of the Year.

just ignore the troll tee, ben is just another non country music fan, who does not have a job, because his head is filled with air, and not to mention how he thinks it is just about money and awards when it comes to the music business music just shows that he is an jerk. and besides he is just jealous that Carrie was announced as performer, and swsrn hasn't been announced.... yet.

Concert Stars
    Ben is a taylor troll with multiple accounts obssessed with trashing carrie on every forum. He needs to be banned already.
    liveasong and gocountrymusic like this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Now some people can rest now that Carrie Underwood officially is performing on the cma's (awesome) and now we can chat about what song or songs carrie will be singing..

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ben is a taylor troll with multiple accounts obssessed with trashing carrie on every forum. He needs to be banned already.
    I feel like going Two Black Cadillacs on this stupid troll.
    teesharky and gocountrymusic like this.

Concert Stars
    Me too. Billboard has no mods it seems.

Concert Stars
    His accounts on YouTube:

jasonrickyson, CountyFan1344, jasonmikeals, lisajackons66, kellybenson14, lisajackons66, Lisa34534
    mike7363ify, willisben32, rickysmithson3434, gilljacksonable, baconsmith1 , jasica3599, lisa74664, rickybenson67 , billjacckson , 1jimcarpenter

Concert Stars
    It wouldn't bug me so much if he was more subtle, but seriously ( nobody types parentheses like this ) except him.
    liveasong and gocountrymusic like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Now some people can rest now that Carrie Underwood officially is performing on the cma's (awesome) and now we can chat about what song or songs carrie will be singing..
    I think she should debut the new single ( DYTAM please).BA will be starting to descend by then.

and that troll is hilarious.He's so earnest in his desire to trash Carrie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I think she should debut the new single ( DYTAM please).BA will be starting to descend by then.

and that troll is hilarious.He's so earnest in his desire to trash Carrie.
    Hopefully Carrie will get 2 performances slot. I want her to sing BA on a BIGGER scale and the fact that it's also the same name as teh album it will boost Album sale as well. I am really like DYTAM more an dam ok with it being the next single, it's a nice change of pace!!!
    The Nanook likes this.

Ty
    I'm pretty sure we'll be getting another BA performance and I'm perfectly fine w/ that. She hasn't got the chance to perform that one for the country crowd yet.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    I don't think anyone was really worried that Carrie wouldn't be performing. It was just a matter of when they would announce it and what she would perform.
    rainbow1 and countryfan2006 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Hopefully Carrie will get 2 performances slot. I want her to sing BA on a BIGGER scale and the fact that it's also the same name as teh album it will boost Album sale as well. I am really like DYTAM more an dam ok with it being the next single, it's a nice change of pace!!!
    I was really figuring Carrie could debut the single at the CMAs and then sing BA at the AMAs and the Grammy nom. special.

But two slots on the CMAs works for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    I'm pretty sure we'll be getting another BA performance and I'm perfectly fine w/ that. She hasn't got the chance to perform that one of the country crowd yet.
    I want a BIG EPIC PERFORMANCE of Blown Away!

Concert Stars
    I'm rooting for DYTAM as the next single, and I agree that the CMAs would be the perfect opportunity to debut single #3 (especially if she has two performing slots). I'm wondering, though, if the CMA timing boosts the chances that Cupid's Got a Shotgun may be the next choice. Afterall, Brad and Carrie as co-hosts would mean they are there together for the debut. If not, maybe CGAS will be the tail-end of the album promotion for next fall and would then debut at the 2013 CMAs when Brad and Carrie could be co-hosts again? What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    I'm rooting for DYTAM as the next single, and I agree that the CMAs would be the perfect opportunity to debut single #3 (especially if she has two performing slots). I'm wondering, though, if the CMA timing boosts the chances that Cupid's Got a Shotgun may be the next choice. Afterall, Brad and Carrie as co-hosts would mean they are there together for the debut. If not, maybe CGAS will be the tail-end of the album promotion for next fall and would then debut at the 2013 CMAs when Brad and Carrie could be co-hosts again? What do you guys think?
    I agree! I like that idea of DYTAM being the third single and then CGAS for next fall.
    pklongbeach and PRGuy79 like this.

Concert Stars
    YEs, I like this idea.
    I think BA will be about done by then and will be a good time to present new single.
    About the only one I "don't want" is WAY, acutally thats not true.
    I really don't want cupid either.
    Single four would be ok with me 9but not really) but definately not next.
    Next should be DYTAM
    gaycarebear likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    NOOOO def BA on the CMA's, this song is just getting started.
    Becca
    countryfan2006 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    YEs, I like this idea.
    I think BA will be about done by then and will be a good time to present new single.
    About the only one I "don't want" is WAY, acutally thats not true.
    I really don't want cupid either.
    Single four would be ok with me 9but not really) but definately not next.
    Next should be DYTAM
    True. I don't want CGAS to replace a few other stellar songs on the album.
    pklongbeach likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    She could do BA at the CMA's and if the 3rd single is released before the end of the year she could that at the AMA's and/or ACA's.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast