• 2 Post By JB172
  • 2 Post By CrazyDreams1818
  • 1 Post By Schrodinger
  • 2 Post By stuffy

Thread: Anyone Live in the LA Area with a Few Grand Laying Around

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Anyone Live in the LA Area with a Few Grand Laying Around

I wonder how high the bidding will go. It says the estimated value is $8500, for that much you should get dinner with Carrie & Mike. WOW
    charitybuzz | CLOSES EARLY! Meet Country Music Star Carrie Underwood with 2 Front-Row Tickets on Oct. 16, 2012, in Los Angeles
    teesharky, rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow! Well, in the LA area, that is petty change. So someone will buy it for their daughter.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Since the NHL is locked out Pierre McGuire is going to place the winning bid on that, there is only going to about five people on here who will get that. lol
    rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    I wonder how high the bidding will go. It says the estimated value is $8500, for that much you should get dinner with Carrie & Mike. WOW
    charitybuzz | CLOSES EARLY! Meet Country Music Star Carrie Underwood with 2 Front-Row Tickets on Oct. 16, 2012, in Los Angeles
    Actually if I recall correctly another charity event, it cost about $27,000 to have dinner with Carrie and Mike.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Actually if I recall correctly another charity event, it cost about $27,000 to have dinner with Carrie and Mike.
    That's cool she raised that kind of money for charity, but I think it would make dinner kind of awkward knowing the people across from you spent more than half the average annual income of a resident of your home town just to have dinner with you. Talk about forced.

Carrie Guru
    That's cool she raised that kind of money for charity, but I think it would make dinner kind of awkward knowing the people across from you spent more than half the average annual income of a resident of your home town just to have dinner with you. Talk about forced.
    Don't think so. I think it was a group of wealthy people who wanted to welcome Carrie to Ottawa and help a worthy cause. But I guess we'll never know for sure. lol.
    rainbow1 and JB172 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Don't think so. I think it was a group of wealthy people who wanted to welcome Carrie to Ottawa and help a worthy cause. But I guess we'll never know for sure. lol.
    I agree, if you are dropping 27k to have dinner with someone you have the cash or you sure do not have your priorities in order.
    opry051008 and rainbow1 like this.

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was here in Ottawa, and then Mike was traded!! I wonder what ended up happening with that! Mike and Carrie would never back out, we just never heard anything about it afterwards...

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    If people are willing to drop that kind of money, what better than spending it on charity??
    JB172 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreams1818 View Post
    That was here in Ottawa, and then Mike was traded!! I wonder what ended up happening with that! Mike and Carrie would never back out, we just never heard anything about it afterwards...
    So it was really more of a dinner with Mike and Carrie, as opposed to a dinner with Carrie and Mike.. Figures sport nuts
    CrazyDreams1818 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    There were two dinners with the Ottawa thing. One of the dinners took place. The other didn't because there were scheduling conflicts due to Mike's trade. If I remember correctly, Mike and Carrie wanted to reschedule for the summer, but the other people cancelled then wanted their money back. Then they tried to play it up in the Ottawa press like Mike and Carrie disappointed their little girl when they were the ones who cancelled.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    omg that's so high!!

•