Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Gator
  • 2 Post By opry051008

Thread: CMT Offstage: Carrie Underwood Says #NoRefsAllowed

Concert Stars

CMT Offstage: Carrie Underwood Says #NoRefsAllowed

She may or may not be a fan of the Pack, but whenCarrie Underwood was heading up to Green Bay, Wis., Wednesday night (Sept. 26), she had to say something about possibly the most controversial football call in history. "Woo hoo!! Green Bay, we are ready to rock tonight! You deserve it, you've had a rough weekend! #norefsallowed," she tweeted and hashtagged in reference to the referee who made a super questionable call during Monday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks. So far, that tweet has been retweeted 1,628 times, so I think it's safe to say Underwood's thinking what we're all thinking. After the show, she wrote, "Thanks Green Bay for the fun times tonight! What a great crowd! I felt you guys with me every step of the way! I can't wait to come back! Xo" Even Brad Paisley had to say something about the game. "I think next week the NFL should just go into the stands and let anyone wearing stripes ref the games. It can't be worse," he tweeted. I just hope that the scorned replacement ref -- Lance Easley, a 52-year-old banker from California -- wasn't a country fan.

http://www.cmt.com/news/cmt-offstage/1694571/offstage-carrie-underwood-says-norefsallowed.jhtml

what happen at the game?

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    She may or may not be a fan of the Pack, but whenCarrie Underwood was heading up to Green Bay, Wis., Wednesday night (Sept. 26),she had to say something about possibly the most controversial football call in history. "Woo hoo!! Green Bay, we are ready to rock tonight! You deserve it, you've had a rough weekend! #norefsallowed," she tweeted and hashtagged in reference to the referee who made a super questionable call during Monday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks. So far, that tweet has been retweeted 1,628 times, so I think it's safe to say Underwood's thinking what we're all thinking. After the show, she wrote, "Thanks Green Bay for the fun times tonight! What a great crowd! I felt you guys with me every step of the way! I can't wait to come back! Xo" Even Brad Paisley had to say something about the game. "I think next week the NFL should just go into the stands and let anyone wearing stripes ref the games. It can't be worse," he tweeted. I just hope that the scorned replacement ref -- Lance Easley, a 52-year-old banker from California -- wasn't a country fan.

http://www.cmt.com/news/cmt-offstage/1694571/offstage-carrie-underwood-says-norefsallowed.jhtml
    For someone who's stayed clear of controversy for most of her career, she's sure been stepping in it a lot this year. lol.
    nccountrygal and Smokyiiis like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^ yes agreed!

•