Like Tree22Likes
  • 16 Post By Ann055
  • 5 Post By Gator
  • 1 Post By pgk

Thread: Grandmother Proud of First Kiss Fame

Grandmother Proud of First Kiss Fame

http://www.hometownlife.com/article/...irst-kiss-fame

Country star Carrie Underwood was Chase Kurnick's first kiss. His grandmother lives in Redford. / Buzz60

Connie Kurnick can't believe how fast fame can happen. Her grandson, Chase Kurnick, 12, has been all over the news recently after he asked country music star Carrie Underwood to be his “first kiss” at a concert in Louisville, Ky.

Underwood saw the sign in the crowd and brought Chase up on stage. It didn't take long before Underwood was smitten with Chase and agreed to pucker up. The kiss was captured on video and Chase, whose father John Kurnick graduated from Thurston High in Redford before moving south, was inundated with media requests. He been going from one talk show to the next all week.

“I thought it was wonderful,” said Connie, the proud grandmother. “He's a real cute kid.”

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    People question the double standard with women in this regard. They should have first thought that Carrie's reputation is squeaky clean unlike the names of the people they mention who kissed girls on stage in a concert.

Concert Stars
    That is so cute! haha Love it!

Concert Stars
    I'd be a proud grandma, too, if that was one of my grandsons!

Not only is Carrie "squeaky clean", she's very smart! Notice how she keeps distance from their bodies, holds one of his hands, then has him close his eyes. A very quick, harmless, innocent peck, which he will cherish forever. So cute!
    jaylee50, Pi314CA, Ann055 and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    glad grandma approves haha

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    I'd be a proud grandma, too, if that was one of my grandsons!

Not only is Carrie "squeaky clean", she's very smart! Notice how she keeps distance from their bodies, holds one of his hands, then has him close his eyes. A very quick, harmless, innocent peck, which he will cherish forever. So cute!

..and let's not forget, in front of thousands of people including his father.
    Gator likes this.

•