Like Tree16Likes
  • 9 Post By Ann055
  • 5 Post By twaintrain
  • 2 Post By Ann055

Thread: Carrie Underwood Shares First Kiss, Gets Big Surprise from Brad Paisley on Blown Away

Carrie Underwood Shares First Kiss, Gets Big Surprise from Brad Paisley on Blown Away

Carrie Underwood Shares First Kiss, Gets Big Surprise from Brad Paisley on Blown Away Tour – The Country Vibe News

Carrie Underwood made one young fan’s dream come true when she gave him his very first kiss on stage at her show in Louisville Friday night. According to @CUnews4Fans on Twitter, Carrie spotted 12 year old Chase in the audience holding up a sign that said, “Will you be my first kiss?” She called him up on stage and asked his name and how old he was. Then she told the crowd, “He got the jump on me. I was 14 when I had my very first kiss.” She also warned Chase before she gave him his kiss, “Just so you know, my husband is somewhere in this building. He’s backstage so he might be looking for you later.” Then she asked Chase “How are we gonna do this?” The confident young man said without hesitation, “Lip to lip.” Carrie declared, “You are the smartest kid ever!” Then she instructed him to close his eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips. Before anybody else gets the idea of trying to copy Chase, Carrie declared afterward, “That’s the only time that’s ever gonna happen.” After her show she tweeted, “Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! #liptolip”

Last night when Carrie brought her Blown Away Tour to Nashville she got a special surprise from her buddy Brad Paisley. Normally she sings their duet, “Remind Me,” with a virtual Brad, which she was expecting to do last night, until the real Brad surprised her by walking out with his guitar and a microphone to join her on stage. Carrie was genuinely shocked and clearly had no idea Brad was going to be there. During the performance she could even be seen wiping tears from her eyes, most likely brought on by sheer appreciation that her friend would take time to come out to her show to surprise not only her fans, but her as well. Afterward Brad tweeted, “@CarrieUnderwood howdy. Gotcha. ” Carrie responded, “Yes you did! Thanks for being there to sing with me tonight! What a great surprise!”

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    Ahah, Chase is really a smart kid! Lol! And Brad surprising Carrie? That's AWESOME, I want to see the video!!!

Concert Stars
    The girl that calls in to my local station everyday from Nashville, Becca from the Country Mecca, I can never remember her last name but she's a DJ and journalist, told about these stories today. She said she went to the Nashville concert and said Carrie has grown so much. She said that IKYW was amazing and BA was the highlight of the night. She also said "Carrie Underwood Entertainer of the Year 2013!" She said she'd vote for her!

Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    The girl that calls in to my local station everyday from Nashville, Becca from the Country Mecca, I can never remember her last name but she's a DJ and journalist, told about these stories today. She said she went to the Nashville concert and said Carrie has grown so much. She said that IKYW was amazing and BA was the highlight of the night. She also said "Carrie Underwood Entertainer of the Year 2013!" She said she'd vote for her!
    Becca tweeted CMA Entertainer of the Year 2013 as well. YAY!
    opry051008 and twaintrain like this.

Concert Stars
    so so excited...wish I could go to my show now!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Video of Brad surprising Carrie:

Insane Carrie Fan

•