• 3 Post By Mirasa45A
  • 5 Post By jaylee50
  • 3 Post By bigbluegrl23
  • 5 Post By opry051008
  • 2 Post By Suellen
  • 1 Post By jbrown

Thread: Carrie Underwood 'Blows Away' Fans During Fall Tour Opening Dates

Carrie Underwood 'Blows Away' Fans During Fall Tour Opening Dates

Carrie Underwood ‘Blows Away’ Fans During Fall Tour Opening Dates « CBS New York

Carrie Underwood opened the fall leg of her Blown Away Tour this past weekend, with two dates in New England–Friday in Manchester, New Hampshire and Saturday in Bridgeport, Connecticut. And if the photos from those two shows below are any indication, fans were treated to a high-energy, visually dazzling showcase of this young superstar’s on-stage talents.

“Underwood’s stage show was one of the most spectacular in recent memory,” wrote Nick Caito, in a review of Saturday’s show published in the Hartford Courant.

According to Caito, the show included, among other things, “a simulated balloon ride across the arena,” numerous costume changes, huge beach balls, Hawaiian-style leis, impressive images on massive video screens, and, at the end of the set, “a cyclone of paper leaves erupting from the center of the stage.”

NOTE: Make sure to click the link above to read the full article.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Sounds like this tour is going to heralded as one of her best. I know it sure does look like it from the pics and videos and the reviews out so far..
    judes likes this.

Carrie Guru
    From reading the reviews so far, I think Carrie is the BEST Female artist today in regard to "Concert Performance". She does not need any stupid stunt and gimmicks to have a great concert like Lady GAGA. I am so proud of our girl.

Lady Gaga, Marijuana: Singer Smokes Joint in Front of Thousands of Fans - AOL Music Blog
    opry051008, rainbow1 and Ann055 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's Blown Away Tour is the best concert I have ever been to. I saw her in Providence and the concert was beyond spectacular.
    All I can say is, if you have an opportunity to attend her concert, get your tickets right away. You won't want to miss this incredible, almost beyond description tour.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    From reading the reviews so far, I think Carrie is the BEST Female artist today in regard to "Concert Performance". She does not need any stupid stunt and gimmicks to have a great concert like Lady GAGA. I am so proud of our girl.

Lady Gaga, Marijuana: Singer Smokes Joint in Front of Thousands of Fans - AOL Music Blog
    Lady Gaga is an INCREDIBLY talented musician and an AMAZING singer. is she very political? yes. does she use stunts for entertainment value? yes. does that mean she's not talented? no.
    Becca

Concert Stars
    This is a great write-up! And I love that photo of the elevated stage with the daisy on the screen in the background with yellow lights shooting all around the arena. If that doesn't scream "Entertainer of the Year", I don't know what does!

Concert Stars
    sounds awesome..lets keep them coming!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    Lady Gaga is an INCREDIBLY talented musician and an AMAZING singer. is she very political? yes. does she use stunts for entertainment value? yes. does that mean she's not talented? no.
    Becca

Although I agree with you about Gaga, I also agree with Mirasa45A. Lady Gaga is incredibly talented however she has now put herself in a position where her stunts tend to overshadow her talent because stunts are now what people have come to expect from her, imho. Most of the time when I hear about Gaga, it's not about her music.
    Last edited by opry051008; 09-19-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Concert Stars
    Thanks Ann, one thing for sure Carrie does not need any gimmicks to have an amazing concert. Cannot wait until December to see her.
    Pi314CA and Ann055 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee50 View Post
    Carrie's Blown Away Tour is the best concert I have ever been to. I saw her in Providence and the concert was beyond spectacular.
    All I can say is, if you have an opportunity to attend her concert, get your tickets right away. You won't want to miss this incredible, almost beyond description tour.
    I am getting really excited. Oct. 4th could not come fast enough.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    I am getting really excited. Oct. 4th could not come fast enough.
    I am too, but mine isn't til the 13th. Make sure and tweet from the concert - I will be on the lookout for your tweets

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I am too, but mine isn't til the 13th. Make sure and tweet from the concert - I will be on the lookout for your tweets
    I have to learn how to tweet from a cell.lol. I better start now and I will try Liz and you do the same. Yeah, really excited, my 4 friends are coming for the very 1st time.

Concert Stars
    I have to learn how to tweet from a cell.lol. I better start now and I will try Liz and you do the same. Yeah, really excited, my 4 friends are coming for the very 1st time.
    I mostly tweet from my cell . . . but I really want to know what you and your friends think about the concert. Is this the first concert for your friends?

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I mostly tweet from my cell . . . but I really want to know what you and your friends think about the concert. Is this the first concert for your friends?
    Yes, first time. I gave each a BA cd. They are in for a biggest treat of their lives.
    opry051008 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Yes, first time. I gave each a BA cd. They are in for a biggest treat of their lives.
    Yes they are After seeing the pics from the concerts we all are in for a treat!

•