Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour Tickets Selling Out Fast

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour Tickets Selling Out Fast

Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour Tickets Selling Out Fast

Tickets to Carrie Underwood’s Blown Away Tour are starting to sell out quickly, according to Felina Martinez at online ticket retailer BuyAnySeat.com; but cheap Carrie Underwood tickets are still available. The mega platinum superstar’s 54-stop North American trek kicks off September 14, 2012 in Manchester, New Hampshire, with stops in both small and large venues across the continent.

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 16, 2012
    Carrie Underwood has been ultra busy this summer, which just shows how ultra popular she is. After an overseas tour, and gigs at the Boots and Hearts Music Festival and Teachers Rock Benefit Concert in L.A. – she’s back out on the road again this fall. The final leg of her 2012 Blown Away Tour kicks off on September 14th in Manchester, New Hampshire and ends December 22nd in Sunrise, Florida, with stops in both small and large venues across America and Canada.

“Tickets for Carrie Underwood’s 2012 Blown Away tour are already selling at a brisk pace and quickly approaching sold-out status for many venues,” said Felina Martinez, manager at online ticket retailer BuyAnySeat.com. “Despite this, we still have hundreds of cheap Carrie Underwood tickets, now available at exclusive discounts on our site. Fans can save as much as $150 at checkout.”

“To access the discount Carrie Underwood tickets we now have available, customers can go to BuyAnySeat.com and click on the Carrie Underwood link on the homepage – then select their tickets and type in “VOC2012” in the discount code box at checkout,” said Martinez.

After blowing audiences away in her first ever international road trip through the UK and Australia in June and July, the five time Grammy award-winning country superstar lent her sunny brand of support to the Boots and Hearts Music Festival in Bowmanville, Ontario.

Headlining a hot bill, she joined fellow Nashville stars Tim McGraw and Alabama, as well as Grammy-winning country-music converts Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow and Lionel Richie, movie star Kevin Costner and his band Modern West, and new country heavyweights Big & Rich and Phil Vassar. The August 10 – 12, 2012 festival also featured a who's who of Canada's country and crossover stars.

Then it was on to support Teachers Rock, a concert benefiting teachers and education scheduled to air Saturday August 18, 2012 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS, with proceeds for non-profits such as Teach for America, Feeding America, DonorsChoose.org and others. The event also featured Garth Brooks, Dierks Bentley, Fun, Josh Groban, Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters, and Usher, among many other big names. It also previewed scenes from the upcoming movie Won’t Back Down starring Maggie Gyllenhaal and Viola Davis as mothers who fight to make a difference in their children’s future.

Link to article: Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour Tickets Selling Out Fast - Yahoo! News

Carrie Guru
    Thank you for this.
    Pi314CA likes this.

"fans can save as much as 150 dollars at chekout" yesterday i went to see how well the first tour date is selling and it gave me floor seats under 80 dollars, i didn't take it though #1 i don't have the money and #2 i it is too far away from where i live.

so you know what i am getting from this article is that the BA tour is selling tickets out so badly that they are practically giving away the tickets for free, yep we can kiss a chance for Carrie to be nominated for 2013 acm/cma eoty of the year goodbye.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    "fans can save as much as 150 dollars at chekout" yesterday i went to see how well the first tour date is selling and it gave me floor seats under 80 dollars, i didn't take it though #1 i don't have the money and #2 i it is too far away from where i live.

so you know what i am getting from this article is that the BA tour is selling tickets out so badly that they are practically giving away the tickets for free, yep we can kiss a chance for Carrie to be nominated for 2013 acm/cma eoty of the year goodbye.
    I don't think any of Carrie's tickets, including floor seats, are selling at $80.00 well at least not through Ticketmaster. My tickets were way less than that and I got really good lower level seats. Anyways, I do think her tour is selling well. Just because you were able to get floor seats now does not mean her tour isn't selling well. I am not really sure what you are basing your comments on about her tour selling badly.
    gocountrymusic likes this.

That pricing is from buyanyseat.com -- not from Ticketmaster or the arena itself. In my case, my tickets came straight from the venue because they handle their own tickets, not ticketmaster. The places like buyanyseat.com obtain tickets for concerts, sporting events, etc. and they charge more. No need to get worried about Carrie's ticket sales.

It is a long standing knowledge that the closer it gets to a tour date, you actually have a better chance of getting really good seats due to the venue or businesses releasing back seats that corporate people are not using. I never buy my seats for any concert until close to the day as I always get better seats

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

what I get from the article is it's an advertisement for the site mentioned.
    Those tickets are already sold - to the scalpers.Hope they get stuck with them.
    opry051008 and lab like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome! Im really happy for this!

Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    I don't think any of Carrie's tickets, including floor seats, are selling at $80.00 well at least not through Ticketmaster. My tickets were way less than that and I got really good lower level seats. Anyways, I do think her tour is selling well. Just because you were able to get floor seats now does not mean her tour isn't selling well. I am not really sure what you are basing your comments on about her tour selling badly.
    SectionFLR4RowNNSeats12DescriptionPRICE LEVEL 1
    FLOOR SEATING
    FULL VIEW
    TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $78.35 x 1

and i am assuming that it is selling badly based on the "fans can save as much as 150 dollars" that is more than the concert tickets.

^ I don't think you understand. Those tickets have already been bought from ticketmaster. This site is then re-selling them. They're basically scalpers.

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Well as was proved by the nominations of ZBB, LA and ML back in 2010, getting a nomination is not based on ticket sales. Two of those acts were opening for other people and they got nominated. It's kinda like how a non vocalist can win the vocalist of the year award.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about Carrie or her ticket sales, she's a proven winner and her sales are just great!
    Last edited by DaisyTweets; 08-16-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    SectionFLR4RowNNSeats12DescriptionPRICE LEVEL 1
    FLOOR SEATING
    FULL VIEW
    TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $78.35 x 1

and i am assuming that it is selling badly based on the "fans can save as much as 150 dollars" that is more than the concert tickets.

Try for 2 seats and see what you get.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    ^ I don't think you understand. Those tickets have already been bought from ticketmaster. This site is then re-selling them. They're basically scalpers.
    Taking into account some of this poster's other posts as well as this one, I'm truly wondering what their intents are. Perhaps just trying to stir the pot a bit and causing some trouble????
    robinannhunt likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Try for 2 seats and see what you get.
    exactly. there are plenty of single seats available. There is no getting around that.

Carrie Guru
    I have been tracking and there are no worries for Carrie's tour. Funny thing though, is that the first few venues are the ones that are the slowest selling. But the rest are selling really well.

I attended the Verizon - New Hampshire last tour (which is this tour's 1st stop) and I'll never go back. They're not very friendly and very strict with the camera rules.

I wanna kinda back Marie2011 a bit here...I'm not gonna lie, when I read the article, I shared her thoughts...Despite the article's heading, it does seem to indicate that her tickets aren't selling well.

Of course now that you guys point out that these people are just tremendous morons who will do / say anything to sell their tickets, I feel better! :P

Nothing they say can be taken seriously.
    Marie2011 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Just to let you guys know. Floor tickets being available doesn't mean tickets aren't selling. It sometimes means that instead of sitting on the floor at the back of the arena people prefer to be in the stands.

As an example, here's my data for Sovereign Center - Reading, PA.
    I last checked on Aug 4.
    Best available for 4 tickets – Section FL6, Row TT, Seats 1 – 4, PRICE LEVEL 1, FLOOR
    Best available Price Level 2 – Section 112, Row L, Seats 7 – 10, 100 LEVEL
    Best available Price Level 3 –Section 112, Row U, Seats 9 – 12, 100 LEVEL

Section 112 is one of the 3 last sections at the back of the arena. So just because there are floor tickets left doesn't mean that she isn't selling well because this venue is close to being sold out.

In some of the venues that are at least 2 months away, the best seats are in Price Level 3. Even the Bridgestone in Nashville opened the 3rd level which was not available initially.

I'm waiting for the London Ontario location to open new seats because it was sold out months ago.
    Pi314CA likes this.

Concert Stars
    love this article!! let's keep selling them!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    what I get from the article is it's an advertisement for the site mentioned.
    Those tickets are already sold - to the scalpers.Hope they get stuck with them.

They can not return the tickets. THOSE TICKETS ARE ALREADY SOLD and they are selling them at a HIGHER PRICE. Usually, they are sold out, around one week (or sometimes DAYS) before the date of the show BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE. DO NOT WORRY - Carrie is "THE BEST OF THE BEST". NOBODY can beat "Carrie Underwood" - "ONE" of the CROWN JEWELS of the Music Industry widely admired by - "LEGENDS", "ICONS" and "PREMIER ARTISTS ALIKE"!!!
    Mirasa45A likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I have 4th row seats at Baltimore and center stage front row seats at State College.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast