Like Tree15Likes
  • 13 Post By Ann055
  • 1 Post By jbrown
  • 1 Post By bigbluegrl23

Thread: Carrie Underwood Named One of the Most Mind-Numbingly Hot Women of 2012

Carrie Underwood Named One of the Most Mind-Numbingly Hot Women of 2012

Does Carrie Underwood‘s stunning beauty and toned physique make your mind go blank and leave you weak in the knees? If so, you’re not alone. According to GuySpeed, many people are ‘suffering’ from the same symptoms, which is why they named the country music superstar one of the most mind-numbingly hot women of 2012.

The ‘Blown Away’ singer lands at No. 30 on the first-annual countdown, blowing away a bevy of beautiful ladies as one of the fairest women in all the land. Though Underwood is now as physically perfect as humanly possible, the singer admits she wasn’t blessed with a naturally flawless complexion.

“If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I’d be like, ‘Seriously, listen to your mom,’” says the Olay beauty products spokesperson. “Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturize. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more.”

Underwood has become the fresh face of Olay’s Beauty by Example charitable campaign, which has joined forces with the Looks Good, Feels Good organization. Women are encouraged to visit Olay’s Facebook page and sign a declaration saying that their mom is beautiful, both inside and outside. Olay will then donate some of their product to the goodwill organization, which helps boost the self esteem of women who are being treated for cancer.

Underwood is currently gearing up for the premiere of her highly-anticipated ‘Blown Away’ music video, which will debut tonight (July 3o) on ‘E! News’ and E! Online. The track is the second radio single from her recent chart-topping album of the same name.
    Gator, ashley, Burst and 10 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post

Does Carrie Underwood‘s stunning beauty and toned physique make your mind go blank and leave you weak in the knees? If so, you’re not alone. According to GuySpeed, many people are ‘suffering’ from the same symptoms, which is why they named the country music superstar one of the most mind-numbingly hot women of 2012.

The ‘Blown Away’ singer lands at No. 30 on the first-annual countdown, blowing away a bevy of beautiful ladies as one of the fairest women in all the land. Though Underwood is now as physically perfect as humanly possible, the singer admits she wasn’t blessed with a naturally flawless complexion.

“If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I’d be like, ‘Seriously, listen to your mom,’” says the Olay beauty products spokesperson. “Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturize. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more.”

Underwood has become the fresh face of Olay’s Beauty by Example charitable campaign, which has joined forces with the Looks Good, Feels Good organization. Women are encouraged to visit Olay’s Facebook page and sign a declaration saying that their mom is beautiful, both inside and outside. Olay will then donate some of their product to the goodwill organization, which helps boost the self esteem of women who are being treated for cancer.

Underwood is currently gearing up for the premiere of her highly-anticipated ‘Blown Away’ music video, which will debut tonight (July 3o) on ‘E! News’ and E! Online. The track is the second radio single from her recent chart-topping album of the same name.
    Very beautiful indeed. More exposure and publicity fo Carrie.
    lab likes this.

Concert Stars
    well no denying this!

No doubt...she's sizzling HOT!

Concert Stars
    Carrie is gorgeous! No doubt about that!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Mind Numbingly hot women. I've never read anything like that about Carrie but it's all good he is hot for sure

Concert Stars
    only 30?
    Seriously Hot, Yes.
    Only #30? I don't think so.
    I certainly could not name 30 other women who are hotter.
    But it is what it is and we'll take it!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    only 30?
    Seriously Hot, Yes.
    Only #30? I don't think so.
    I certainly could not name 30 other women who are hotter.
    But it is what it is and we'll take it!
    Carrie = the type of girl guys would marry in the heart beat; hence the reason she doesn't always get so high on these lists. this type of list is usually who guys want to **** the most and then leave haha
    Becca
    pklongbeach likes this.

Concert Stars
    True dat!

I agree. She'd be #1 on my list though.

Concert Stars
    She is very much so!

•