Like Tree14Likes
  • 10 Post By epicamends
  • 2 Post By Mirasa45A
  • 1 Post By Farawayhills
  • 1 Post By epicamends

Thread: Aerosmith Taps Johnny Depp, Carrie Underwood for 'Another Dimension' (Rolling Stone)

Aerosmith Taps Johnny Depp, Carrie Underwood for 'Another Dimension' (Rolling Stone)

So now there's another article saying that the Carrie duet is called "Beautiful". And now I'm really confused. lol. Even the bandmates seem confused on whether it's "Beautiful" or "Can't Stop Loving You".

The album also includes a number of newer acquaintances. Perry says he was initially skeptical about Carrie Underwood dueting with Tyler on "Beautiful," which Tyler describes as "a country-western crossover ballad." But Perry was won over: "Their voices matched up really well. It doesn't sound forced. It was just right."
    Aerosmith Tap Johnny Depp, Carrie Underwood for 'Another Dimension' | Music News | Rolling Stone

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Hmm will be interested to hear it! I hope it does really well!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Haha, maybe she's on 3 songs!

Wouldn't that be nice?

That's just too funny. The bandmates being confused, I mean. LOLz

Well, we know she's definitely on A song on the album. lol. Guess we'll find out which one it is for sure when the album drops!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool

Concert Stars
    Oops i replied to the wrong thread. Lol my bad.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Oops i replied to the wrong thread. Lol my bad.
    Ha..ha...ha.. reading the word "Taylor" made your mind not functioning well
    teesharky and robinannhunt like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    With as much drugs those guys have put in their bodies all these years it's not a surprise they would be confused.

Concert Stars
    Glad joe perry is coming around to carrie as he never liked idol so i could seehim objecting to carrie at first.

But i knew carrie would win them over.

Concert Stars
    really kinda confusing...cant wait to hear what the actual song title is!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    It's actually hard to see why Joey Kramer should be confused over "Beautiful", when he co-wrote it!
    I can accept that he might have tracked his drum part separately, and the singers' voices were added later - but surely, he'd keep up an interest in what was being done with one of his own songs?

As far as I know, "Can't Stop Loving You" has not been announced in published track lists, and his interview was the first I'd seen of it (though I don't really follow them). There is a very well-known Country song with a similar title, "I Can't Stop Loving You", by Don Gibson, which has been recorded dozens of times - but this is presumably referring to a new song?

Sometimes I get the feeling that they just may be releasing confusing information and false leads, in order to build up a sense of mystery and anticipation around this album - but I'll defer to the better knowledge of those who follow the band to consider whether that sounds plausible
    rainbow1 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I suppose another possibility is that there are two studio versions of "Beautiful", one with Carrie, and one with Tyler singing alone. Perry and Kramer could then be referring to different versions of the song, and a final decision might not have been made as to which one to use, at the time one or other man was giving their respective interview. (Can't Stop Loving You remains a complete mystery until we get more information).

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    I suppose another possibility is that there are two studio versions of "Beautiful", one with Carrie, and one with Tyler singing alone. Perry and Kramer could then be referring to different versions of the song, and a final decision might not have been made as to which one to use, at the time one or other man was giving their respective interview. (Can't Stop Loving You remains a complete mystery until we get more information).
    It's been confirmed that "Beautiful" and "Can't Stop Loving You" are two separate songs, due to their ASCAP info (which I can't seem to find at the moment, but I believe Aerofanatic has posted it in a recent thread).

Honestly, I'm starting to lean towards the "they're releasing confusing info just to mess with us" side. LOL. 'Cause in Kramer's interview he specifically said "No, no, she’s not on a track called “Beautiful” , I’m not sure where all of these reports are coming from but that’s dead wrong. Carrie actually appears on a track called “Can’t Stop Loving You” and it absolutely has a lot of radio appeal in it. It’s a great, great song."

But then, those "reports" are coming straight from other band members like Steven and Joe Perry who say it is "Beautiful". LOL.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Aerofanatic's facebook page says they have gotten ahold of the "official" tracklisting for 'Music From Another Dimension'. I google translated the original source of this info:

The Amazon app for iPhone is an updated tracklist of "Music from Another Dimension," Aerosmith's new CD:

01. LUV XXX
    02. Oh Yeah
    03. Beautiful
    04. Tell Me
    05. Out Go the Lights
    06. Legendary Child
    07th. What Could Have Been Love
    08. Jesus Street [correctly translates to "Street Jesus"]
    09. Can not Stop Loving You (with Carrie Underwood) [correctly translates to "Can't Stop Loving You"]
    10. Love Her A Lot
    11. We All Fall Down
    12. Shakey Ground
    13. Closer
    14. Something
    15. Another Last Goodbye

Comparing the first tracklist, left the CD "Freedom Fighter" and "Up on the Mountain" and entered "Tell Me", "Can not Stop Loving You" and "Something." Extra songs can come in special editions possible.

LUV XXX is probably the new name of "Love Three Times a Day (Hello Goodbye)" (X in English can be read as "times," our "times" of mathematics - that is, "LUV XXX" can be brought as "Love three times"). Another song who changed his name was "Lover Lot" to "Love Her a Lot."

"Can not Stop Loving" was the band with Carrie Underwood, not "Beautiful".

The order of the songs has also been completely changed, without possible appeal to more pop music at the beginning of the CD.

Here are the credits of composition of some songs.

IMPORTANT: The only place where this tracklist is available so far is in the Amazon application for iPhone, therefore, can not be considered official. See the screen shots:
    .:::: Aeroworld :: Tudo sobre o Aerosmith ::::.

•