Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest against Carrie!

  1. #1
    Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,109

    Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest against Carrie!

    http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/2...-Underwood.pdf

    We have to do something about this. Whether you agree with Carrie's opinion or not, who cares? This is totally over the line and getting out of control. These people are crazy nutcases and we should all stick together to support Carrie and stop them.
    GumbyJRH, clh_hilary and teesharky like this.

  • #2
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    I don't think a small church in topeka kansas really matters. We support her but her views, just like that church, are her own. Who cares.
    pkc4rls likes this.

  • #3
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,841
    Concert Stars
    Well I won't click on that site...the name says it all.But the more attention people give these crazies the more they like it.I vote for ignoring the fools.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Raleigh , North Carolina
    Posts
    3,692
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    These people are nuts. I can't read that site at work...It's blocked, geez I wonder why
    Yeah I am blocked at work too. Are these the same people who go around protesting at funerals for military personnel who have died?

  • #5
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,901
    Concert Stars
    Yes, they are. And I agree that any attention they recieve is what they are craving.
    This is not about their belief in God or the will of God.
    This is about attention / publicity / selfish motive / concete / .....
    The entire nation knows these people to be a cult that looks to draw attention to itself by doing anything they can think of that is outrageous. They thrive on it.
    If anything, Carrie will gain attention and empathy over this, not them.
    That is the irony of their behavior. They seem too stupid (or self obsessed to care) that their attics only bring attention to the cause they are against. And the public always supports the cause and condemns them.
    Their Idiots!
    I won't click on the site either.
    IT's just nice to know that Carrie is a big enough artist that they should feel her a target for their sick attention-grabbing attempts.

  • #6
    Ultimate Carrie Fan jptexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    9,493
    Concert Stars
    How these people take their Christian religion and turn it into hate, I'll never know.
    JB172, Hil, clh_hilary and 6 others like this.

  • #7
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Yeah I am blocked at work too. Are these the same people who go around protesting at funerals for military personnel who have died?
    Yes it is.

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    God hates CU and yeah and the Devil/Satan is the most honest, loving person/spirit that ever existed. (roll eyes)

  • #9
    Huge Carrie Follower gran29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    977
    Concert Stars
    They are all nuts. They're all related. Must be genetic. They'll have to answer to God someday for all their hate. I think they might be in for a big surprise.
    pklongbeach, rainbow1 and lab like this.

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Im not even concerned. like PK said, carrie will get more publicity and sympathy from this.
    Becca
    pklongbeach likes this.

  • #11
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,216
    Concert Stars
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Even url for that site is hateful.
    It's groups like this that give Christianity a bad reputation.
    teesharky, lab, rainbow1 and 2 others like this.

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Even url for that site is hateful.
    It's groups like this that give Christianity a bad reputation.
    Exactly. They put "baptist" in their name and yet this "church" does not belong to a baptist association. This group is not Christian and they are not Christians.

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Even url for that site is hateful.
    It's groups like this that give Christianity a bad reputation.
    and whats annoying is that majority of them are all ****ing lawyers so they get away with anything. there's a reason they don't go to TN. in TN, you can assault someone for hateful speech apparently.
    Becca
    pklongbeach and rainbow1 like this.

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,692
    Concert Stars
    Really?

  • #15
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    and whats annoying is that majority of them are all ****ing lawyers so they get away with anything. there's a reason they don't go to TN. in TN, you can assault someone for hateful speech apparently.
    Becca
    Well, according to their hate speech release, they are going to TN to Carrie's church & 2 others on Sunday to picket. Jerks!!

  • #16
    Ultimate Carrie Fan clh_hilary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    México
    Posts
    9,761
    Their God hates everything I honestly don't know why anyone should follow that 'God' ever if it turns out their God is the only God that exists.

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Even url for that site is hateful.
    It's groups like this that give Christianity a bad reputation.
    freeze wait so this "Church" is protesting against those who have fought/are fighting/going to fight. If it wasn't for the men/women that have join the military/army particularly back lets say 1760 we might not be a free country, we might not have freedom of religion-I for one am never going to protest against the military, if it wasn't for those brave men, and women who put his/her lives on the line we wouldn't have the right to bear arms, freedom of press, religion, assembly, the right to trial by jury. seriously those men and women are fighting over seas, if anything we should support the military.

    as for Media, not all media is bad, for example there are movies such as soul surfer, blind side, chronciles of narnia, facing the giants, fireproof, flywheel, etc. etc. and not to mention christian radio, books that are inspirational, etc.etc.

  • #18
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    Their God hates everything I honestly don't know why anyone should follow that 'God' ever if it turns out their God is the only God that exists.
    These people don't love GOD, they love money.
    Becca

  • #19
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    These people's actions in the past speak for themselves, so I think that the less said the better.

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    freeze wait so this "Church" is protesting against those who have fought/are fighting/going to fight. If it wasn't for the men/women that have join the military/army particularly back lets say 1760 we might not be a free country, we might not have freedom of religion-I for one am never going to protest against the military, if it wasn't for those brave men, and women who put his/her lives on the line we wouldn't have the right to bear arms, freedom of press, religion, assembly, the right to trial by jury. seriously those men and women are fighting over seas, if anything we should support the military.

    as for Media, not all media is bad, for example there are movies such as soul surfer, blind side, chronciles of narnia, facing the giants, fireproof, flywheel, etc. etc. and not to mention christian radio, books that are inspirational, etc.etc.
    this isn't a Church. it's a hate group. Carrie's church is a church.
    Becca
    maddkat, pklongbeach, Hil and 3 others like this.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •