Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest against Carrie!

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar

Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest against Carrie!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/2...-Underwood.pdf

We have to do something about this. Whether you agree with Carrie's opinion or not, who cares? This is totally over the line and getting out of control. These people are crazy nutcases and we should all stick together to support Carrie and stop them.
    GumbyJRH, clh_hilary and teesharky like this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I don't think a small church in topeka kansas really matters. We support her but her views, just like that church, are her own. Who cares.
    pkc4rls likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Well I won't click on that site...the name says it all.But the more attention people give these crazies the more they like it.I vote for ignoring the fools.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    These people are nuts. I can't read that site at work...It's blocked, geez I wonder why
    Yeah I am blocked at work too. Are these the same people who go around protesting at funerals for military personnel who have died?

Concert Stars
    Yes, they are. And I agree that any attention they recieve is what they are craving.
    This is not about their belief in God or the will of God.
    This is about attention / publicity / selfish motive / concete / .....
    The entire nation knows these people to be a cult that looks to draw attention to itself by doing anything they can think of that is outrageous. They thrive on it.
    If anything, Carrie will gain attention and empathy over this, not them.
    That is the irony of their behavior. They seem too stupid (or self obsessed to care) that their attics only bring attention to the cause they are against. And the public always supports the cause and condemns them.
    Their Idiots!
    I won't click on the site either.
    IT's just nice to know that Carrie is a big enough artist that they should feel her a target for their sick attention-grabbing attempts.

Concert Stars
    How these people take their Christian religion and turn it into hate, I'll never know.
    JB172, Hil, clh_hilary and 6 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Yeah I am blocked at work too. Are these the same people who go around protesting at funerals for military personnel who have died?
    Yes it is.

God hates CU and yeah and the Devil/Satan is the most honest, loving person/spirit that ever existed. (roll eyes)

Concert Stars
    They are all nuts. They're all related. Must be genetic. They'll have to answer to God someday for all their hate. I think they might be in for a big surprise.
    pklongbeach, rainbow1 and lab like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Im not even concerned. like PK said, carrie will get more publicity and sympathy from this.
    Becca
    pklongbeach likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Even url for that site is hateful.
    It's groups like this that give Christianity a bad reputation.
    teesharky, lab, rainbow1 and 2 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    This particular church protests so much that it has really lost its effect. They have protested against the gay and lesbian community, other religions (including Catholicism), the military and the media. They seem to have nothing better to do. They have even gone so far as to try to picket at funerals, which is disgusting. They had planned to picket at the funeral of the 9 year old girl that was killed during the shootings in Tucson last year.
    Exactly. They put "baptist" in their name and yet this "church" does not belong to a baptist association. This group is not Christian and they are not Christians.

Concert Stars
    and whats annoying is that majority of them are all ****ing lawyers so they get away with anything. there's a reason they don't go to TN. in TN, you can assault someone for hateful speech apparently.
    Becca
    pklongbeach and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    and whats annoying is that majority of them are all ****ing lawyers so they get away with anything. there's a reason they don't go to TN. in TN, you can assault someone for hateful speech apparently.
    Becca
    Well, according to their hate speech release, they are going to TN to Carrie's church & 2 others on Sunday to picket. Jerks!!

Their God hates everything I honestly don't know why anyone should follow that 'God' ever if it turns out their God is the only God that exists.

freeze wait so this "Church" is protesting against those who have fought/are fighting/going to fight. If it wasn't for the men/women that have join the military/army particularly back lets say 1760 we might not be a free country, we might not have freedom of religion-I for one am never going to protest against the military, if it wasn't for those brave men, and women who put his/her lives on the line we wouldn't have the right to bear arms, freedom of press, religion, assembly, the right to trial by jury. seriously those men and women are fighting over seas, if anything we should support the military.

as for Media, not all media is bad, for example there are movies such as soul surfer, blind side, chronciles of narnia, facing the giants, fireproof, flywheel, etc. etc. and not to mention christian radio, books that are inspirational, etc.etc.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    Their God hates everything I honestly don't know why anyone should follow that 'God' ever if it turns out their God is the only God that exists.
    These people don't love GOD, they love money.
    Becca

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    These people's actions in the past speak for themselves, so I think that the less said the better.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    freeze wait so this "Church" is protesting against those who have fought/are fighting/going to fight. If it wasn't for the men/women that have join the military/army particularly back lets say 1760 we might not be a free country, we might not have freedom of religion-I for one am never going to protest against the military, if it wasn't for those brave men, and women who put his/her lives on the line we wouldn't have the right to bear arms, freedom of press, religion, assembly, the right to trial by jury. seriously those men and women are fighting over seas, if anything we should support the military.

as for Media, not all media is bad, for example there are movies such as soul surfer, blind side, chronciles of narnia, facing the giants, fireproof, flywheel, etc. etc. and not to mention christian radio, books that are inspirational, etc.etc.
    this isn't a Church. it's a hate group. Carrie's church is a church.
    Becca
    maddkat, pklongbeach, Hil and 3 others like this.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast