• 3 Post By Ann055
  • 1 Post By Mirasa45A
  • 1 Post By jaylee50
  • 1 Post By CarrieUNorway
  • 3 Post By CarrieUNorway

Thread: Carrie Underwood - Interview Cosmopolitan Norway No.7

New Carrie Fan

Post Carrie Underwood - Interview Cosmopolitan Norway No.7

Carrie Underwood interview with Cosmopolitan Norway No.7 as "Fun Fearless Female"
    July 2012

Carrie Underwood - Golden Voice

From twenty five people at his first concert in the country paradise Nashville to millions of fans worldwide. Although she believes the success is mostly about luck.

Meet the super-sympathetic American dream who grew up in a town with only 3,500 people in Oklahoma, and today remains as down to earth. Even with great success and the fact that Carrie Underwood is the best-selling Idol winner, she like her very best to pull the dog park with their relocated dogs. And then she looks forward to building on the farm land she and her husband bought. With broad Southern accents over the phone from Nashville, she says nice things about her ex, life-support for damaged hair ends and what she prefers twittering about.
    -How was the nerves ahead of your fourth album release?
    - I was nervous, but most of all excited! There are so many who have worked hard with the album for a long time, so I hope that people will like the album as well as I do.
    -How is the album out?
    - I've definitely developed me both as a performer and songwriter. Especially as a songwriter, I feel much more comfortable. In addition, the album is filled with emotion and drama.
    -You have been writing eight of the fourteen songs. Are any of these based on personal experience?
    - Some of the songs are about things that both I and the other songwriters have been through. It is important for us to write personal songs that everyone can recognize themselves in. But the songs are darker, dealing with unfaithfulness and other scandals, has absolutely nothing to do with my own life to do. They are pure imagination.
    -You have many fans and young girls who look up to you. Who are your role models?
    - My biggest role model in life is my mom, she is simply amazing. She has always been like that I can imagine that a woman should be, wonderful and supportive. In the music world there are enough country artists Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire. They've been doing really long, but is still relevant in country music. In addition, they have been actors and designed clothing. Straight and easy real creative people!
    -You have some 250,000 who follows you on Twitter. What are you twittering about?
    - I use Twitter mostly to have fun. All I'm doing otherwise is so seriously. I hold concerts, being interviewed on television and talking about the album all the time. On Twitter, I can write about fun and less serious things. What happens at home, about my dogs and my husbands hockey-team. I always want his team every success on Twitter before a game.
    -In Norway, we love Gossip Girl. We have to ask .. because for a few years ago, you were dating Chace Crawford. How is he?
    - Chace is an amazing guy, he is very kind and it's fun to see that it goes so well with Gossip Girl. I have absolutely no bad things to say about him.
    -Which TV series do you keep on?
    - American Idol of course I follow on, he he. I love Modern Family, the series is really funny. I also love How I Met Your Mother, it is clearly one of the favorites, I think I've seen every single episode!
    -In 2011 you tried as an actor in the movie Soul Surfer. The film is about a surfer who lost one arm in a shark attack. Surfing a lot?
    - I've tried a few times, but unfortunately I did not surf the Soul Surfer. Actually a good thing, because I was not convinced enough that surfing girl and I saved enough to all for some embarrassing scenes. Ha-ha.
    -Summer is finally here! What clothes are seasonal favorites?
    - As little as possible! I love summer dresses and of course shorts. I am probably typical white T-shirt and shorts girl. I'm really looking forward to summer is coming now. For long days in the sun and boat trips with good friends. But I'm not quite ready for bikini season yet...
    -Your hair is certainly amazing! How do you like to have it?

- It is often quite random, to be honest. But I am however very keen to use good products, because my hair has become so worn out after many years of blow-drying and straightening. I swear they are Moroccanoil and an american brand, Craft. These products are life saving for split ends!
    -What have you always in your purse?
    - What do I not have? Ha-ha. I always carry my wallet and keys. Also, I just bought me a very cool little first aid kit. It's tiny and bright pink and includes everything you need in a crisis, such as needle and thread, deodorant, perfumes, plastics, all kinds of things!
    -So you pack your bag and can go anywhere in the world. Where you end up?

- I'd actually gone anywhere, everything had been wonderful. I love seeing places I've never been before ... and there are quite a few places I have not seen yet. I am with everything, I!
    -What about Norway?
    - It would be fantastic! I've never been there before and I think it seems like an exciting country.
    Last edited by CarrieUNorway; 07-06-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Concert Stars
    "Golden Throat"

LOL! I'm sorry! HAHA

New Carrie Fan
    "Golden Throat" came up when I translated it! Sounds much better in Norwegian...
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Ha..ha. ha.. it should be "Golden Voice"

Sometimes, there is no translalation for certain words
    CarrieUNorway likes this.

New Carrie Fan
    Yeah, so true!
    Agree with "Golden Voice", but didn't think of that at the moment :L

CarrieUNorway -- I want to thank you so much for translating this article for us! It is very much appreciated by us here at Carrie Fans! I hope you will post often!!! Thank you again, ~Ann
    opry051008, rainbow1 and jaylee50 like this.

Concert Stars
    Thank you CarrieUNorway!! It's wonderful that your Country had this article about our Carrie!!!!

Concert Stars
    Thank you CarrieUNorway! Thank you for taking the time to translate for us!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUNorway View Post
    Yeah, so true!
    Agree with "Golden Voice", but didn't think of that at the moment :L
    Don't worry, you should be proud of your self.

Just to let you know, there are a lot of people here in California that have been here for decades and still CANNOT speak English at all !
    Brucei likes this.

Concert Stars
    haha golden throat! too funny...nice interview...love the idea of that pink first aid kit!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thank you CarrieUNorway. Too many of us here in the US speak only one language fluently...shame on us.
    Mirasa... Very funny and very true about many people in CA not speaking English. My son and three of my grandchildren live in CA, I keep telling them they'd better learn how to speak Spanish.
    Mirasa45A likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee50 View Post
    Thank you CarrieUNorway. Too many of us here in the US speak only one language fluently...shame on us.
    Mirasa... Very funny and very true about many people in CA not speaking English. My son and three of my grandchildren live in CA, I keep telling them they'd better learn how to speak Spanish.
    Thank you for the translation CarrieUNorway. Very nice of you.

Concert Stars
    That was nice what she said about Chace.

New Carrie Fan
    Haha, true.. But I've always wanted to speak fluently english, for some reason.
    Same thing here in Norway..some people just can't speak "normal" norwegian!
    But I have 3 languages ​​to deal with, Spanish, English and Norwegian..
    Mirasa45A likes this.

New Carrie Fan
    It's the least I could do! Everything for us Care Bears!
    I am the one who should thank here, that I can get to be included in the Carrie Fans

•