Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By Liatush
  • 1 Post By rainbow1
  • 1 Post By lab

Thread: ACM Lifting Lives My Cause: Carrie Underwood - C.A.T.S. Foundation

ACM Lifting Lives My Cause: Carrie Underwood - C.A.T.S. Foundation

Ann055, lab, rainbow1 and 5 others like this.

Thanks for posting Liatush!!

Concert Stars
    awesome thanks for this!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Very cool vid of Carrie talking about her foundation

Concert Stars
    thanks!

Concert Stars
    Thanks Liatush! She has done so much! We probably don't know the half of it!!
    Ann055 likes this.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Liatush View Post

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much.

LOVING and CARING your NEIGHBOR (ALL human being in this TEMPORARY HOME, EARTH) "as yourself" is a DEEP and PROFOUND "GIFT" to "Carrie and Mike" and to "EACH OF THEIR NEIGHBOR THAT THEY SERVED". LIFE is NOT usually NEAT and TIDY for long - OF "THEIR NEIGHBOR'S LIFE". This is where you face the depth of "BEING HUMAN". "Carrie and Mike" realize the depth and meaning of "THEIR NEIGHBOR's LIFE" - "LOVING GOD" *AND* "LOVING THEIR NEIGHBOR AS THEMSELVES". They walk through the valley of LIFE WITH "THEIR NEIGHBOR" ...... It is hard and gentle path because IT WILL TAKE "SOME - OF THE TIME" of your career and family ....... BUT, it is a SACRED PATH!!! The teaching of "Jesus Christ, Our Savior" and the teaching of the NEW TESTAMENT" confront us with the DEMAND "FOR LOVE OF GOD" *AND* "FOR LOVE OF OUR NEIGHBOR, like what the GOOD SAMARITAN did". The PARENTS of "Carrie and Mike", DEFINITELY, - is very proud of them. THE "BEST GIFT" THAT THEY CAN GIVE TO THEIR PARENTS and of course, to GOD!!! Their POWER comes from "THE ABOVE" - they put their FAITH in CHRIST FIRST and has demonstrated their "LOVE FOR GOD" *AND* "LOVE FOR THEIR NEIGHBOR AS THEMSELVES, like what the GOOD SAMARITAN did".
    mbh likes this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    AWESOME!!! Thank you so much.

LOVING and CARING your NEIGHBOR (ALL human being in this TEMPORARY HOME, EARTH) "as yourself" is a DEEP and PROFOUND "GIFT" to "Carrie and Mike" and to "EACH OF THEIR NEIGHBOR THAT THEY SERVED". LIFE is NOT usually NEAT and TIDY for long - OF "THEIR NEIGHBOR'S LIFE". This is where you face the depth of "BEING HUMAN". "Carrie and Mike" realize the depth and meaning of "THEIR NEIGHBOR's LIFE" - "LOVING GOD" *AND* "LOVING THEIR NEIGHBOR AS THEMSELVES". They walk through the valley of LIFE WITH "THEIR NEIGHBOR" ...... It is hard and gentle path because IT WILL TAKE "SOME - OF THE TIME" of your career and family ....... BUT, it is a SACRED PATH!!! The teaching of "Jesus Christ, Our Savior" and the teaching of the NEW TESTAMENT" confront us with the DEMAND "FOR LOVE OF GOD" *AND* "FOR LOVE OF OUR NEIGHBOR, like what the GOOD SAMARITAN did". The PARENTS of "Carrie and Mike", DEFINITELY, - is very proud of them. THE "BEST GIFT" THAT THEY CAN GIVE TO THEIR PARENTS and of course, to GOD!!! Their POWER comes from "THE ABOVE" - they put their FAITH in CHRIST FIRST and has demonstrated their "LOVE FOR GOD" *AND* "LOVE FOR THEIR NEIGHBOR AS THEMSELVES, like what the GOOD SAMARITAN did".
    When my parents passed away, I wish that I could have done something better for them when they were still alive. Tears were always flowing through my eyes whenever I was alone thinking of them. You are right. This is the best gift that you can give to your parents. Do everything in your capacity so that they will be proud of you and always do the best for them in the best of your capacity. The sacred path of Carrie and Mike will make their parents and God really very proud of them.

Nice! Thanks! I always love Carrie she's amazing person.... love the good things specially if it's for a great cause,.

Concert Stars
    Thanks Liatush for sharing this with us.

•