Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Pi314CA

Thread: Carrie Underwood Admits Curiosity Made Her Attend Her High School Reunion

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood Admits Curiosity Made Her Attend Her High School Reunion

Carrie Underwood Admits Curiosity Made Her Attend Her High School Reunion
    By: Megan Pacella | 9 hours ago | TasteofCountry.com

Carrie Underwood has said before that she likes to live a laid-back, ‘normal’ life when she’s not playing to sold out crowds. So, we weren’t terribly surprised when she proved just how normal she is by driving nine-and-a-half hours to her 10-year high school class reunion in Checotah, Okla. last May. Plus, she says, it gave her time to listen to ‘Blown Away’ demos.
    Even though the ‘Good Girl’ hitmaker has become a country music superstar since graduating from high school, she was admittedly curious to see what her old pals acted were up to.

“I thought, ‘Why not go?,’” she said in a video interview. “There are some people I literally have not seen since the day we graduated, and I was curious to see how people turned out, what they’re doing, who they married, how many kids they have. It was really good. I had a good time.”

Although the ‘Blown Away’ hit maker has won ‘American Idol,’ released four No. 1 albums and racked up plenty of hit singles and awards, she admitted that some of her classmates were more enamored with her husband — Nashville Predators star Mike Fisher — than her music fame.

“Most people were pretty normal,” she said. “I took a few pictures and signed a few things, but mainly from the guys, they were asking where my husband was because they were more interested in seeing him.”

It’s hard to believe that Underwood’s fellow Checotah High School alumni weren’t starstruck by her presence, but that just proves how down-to-earth she is — and always was.

Link: http://tasteofcountry.com/carrie-und...on-curiousity/

Concert Stars
    really neat to have her views on it!

Concert Stars
    I love that she's just a down to earth girl, who loves to go home and they are never starstruck by her cause she is and will always be just "carrie" to them.

•