Like Tree24Likes
  • 21 Post By Smokyiiis
  • 1 Post By Ann055
  • 2 Post By bearball49

Thread: Carrie says Brad Paisley is like the brother she doesn't have

Concert Stars

Carrie says Brad Paisley is like the brother she doesn't have

Carrie Underwood: Brad Paisley is ‘Like My Big Brother’-Country Music Is Love

The country music community is like one big family. For the most part, the artists are always supporting each other and encouraging their fans to do the same. While some artists are actually born family- like Josh Kelley and Lady Antebellum‘s Charles Kelley or Neil, Kimberly, and Reid of The Band Perry, other artists form long-lasting friendships that resemble family.
    Superstars Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, who also happen to be longtime label mates, have formed a special bond through their music. Not only have they appeared on each other’s albums, Carrie and Brad have also toured together and co-hosted the CMA Awards. Their relationship is truly a special one.
    “I’ve always said, he’s like my big brother. I didn’t have brothers growing up, but if I had one, I would want him to be like Brad,” Underwood says.
    Speaking of family, Carrie says Brad has “the best family.” She and her husband Mike Fisher spend quite a bit of time with them.
    “Kim and his kids are just absolutely amazing, and they’ve always been super-sweet to me. It’s just nice to have people that you work with that you really enjoy, and you enjoy being around,” she explains. “He and Mike have hung out together, and it’s just nice to have that in your life, where you can have people that are kind of in all aspects of your life — your work life and your personal life.”
    Brad and Mike seem to have gotten pretty close as well. At the CMT Music Awards earlier this month, Mike hugged Brad before he hugged Carrie as they made their way to the stage to accept the CMT Award for Collaborative Video of the Year.
    “Did you see my husband hug him first?” she asked the audience.
    Brad, who is known for his great sense of humor said, ”To my wife at home, there’s nothing going on with me and Mike.”
    Can you say “bromance?”

Concert Stars
    I love their relationship...its so cute haha!

Concert Stars
    sooo cute!!

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Love this

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love their friendship!!

I'm so glad they are such good friends and they do things together with Kim and Mike and the kids too. Thanks for posting!
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    It is so nice with all the drama of the industry that they have a rel friendship and it is a real thing not a publicity stunt. Everybody needs down time and Brad seems like the kind of person that woud be fun to hang with. Rich or poor, celebrity or nobody.....friendship is really important and it is nice that they have it and appreciate it.
    liz278 and Pi314CA like this.

Concert Stars
    Ha ha Brad and Carrie humor in one room must be pretty funny to be around - It's nice they can spend relaxing times together

Concert Stars
    I just love the fact that Brad and Carrie have each other and are such great friends inside and outside of the music industry!

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Awesome! I love their friendship!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I love the friendship between Carrie and Brad. It's nice that they spend time together outside of work too.

Thank you for posting, Smokyiiis.

Concert Stars
    I remember when Mike and Carrie first got engaged one of the first people to welcome Mike to Nashville was Brad. I remember Carrie saying something about that in an interview.

And in the interview in Australia she said that when her and Mike have kids she said she will be calling on Brad and asking how he juggles the family with his job. So I know that they are good friends and its nice to see.

•