Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By NEILHUNK
  • 2 Post By Ann055
  • 2 Post By thaifood
  • 1 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: UK Concert Review by Entertainment Focus

Huge Carrie Follower

UK Concert Review by Entertainment Focus

Carrie Underwood - Thursday 21st June 2012 - Royal Albert Hall, London | Entertainment Focus

Vocally Underwood was on remarkable form. A true powerhouse vocalist, Underwood used her full range moving from quiet whispers to full on belts at the top of her range. She sounded fantastic throughout the show captivating the audience and leading her band throughout. With Kelly Clarkson, Underwood is probably the strongest vocalist to come from American Idol.

Carrie Underwood's debut UK show was an absolute triumph. Showcasing some of her greatest songs, Underwood performed a storming 90 minute set that crammed in a serious amount of top notch songs. She's an incredible live performer and she more than provide that she has what it takes to win over the UK. With Blown Away set to debut I. The top 10 this weekend it looks like the tide is about to turn which hopefully means there'll be plenty more UK live shows from Underwood in the future.
    cpeTN89, Ann055, Ace and 5 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I am loving these amazing reviews of her debut in the UK! I am so glad she is being so well accepted in the UK! It is about time this girl went international. We have been waiting forever for this. The whole world needs to be able to hear that angelic God given voice.

I hope they tape her show and they do a special on TV like they did with Adele. That would be amazing and would really boost album sales. And people who can't afford to go see her live will get the wonderful opportunity of seeing how great of an entertainer she is. Like I said, Everyone needs to see her!!

Huge Carrie Follower
    i agree. this is just a start for carries world domination hahahaa

I RT'd this earlier and he tweeted me & said the concert was amazing and what a voice Carrie has and it was worth the 7 year wait. He was tweeting w/someone else & said he was listening to all of Carrie's albums.
    nccountrygal and jaylee50 like this.

Concert Stars
    Nice review, it's great to see she is being so well received.

By the way, I have on my DVD outfit this morning....
    pkc4rls and DaisyTweets like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    Nice review, it's great to see she is being so well received.

By the way, I have on my DVD outfit this morning....
    Oh goodness ANOTHER laugh out loud moment provide by Ron! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And I bet you look smashing in it!!!

Concert Stars
    another one...how wonderful...so glad they are loving her over there!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Great review! I love all the positive feedback Carrie has received following her first live show in the UK. I was there and it was an amazing night. The crowd were up on their feet the entire time. It was a great atmosphere. I hope Carrie knows how much she is appreciated by her fans in the UK. Hoping she will do more live shows here in the future.
    liz278 likes this.

•