• 2 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 2 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 1 Post By Ann055

Thread: Carrie Underwood Covers Elle Canada July 2012

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Covers Elle Canada July 2012

http://www.entertainment.becomegorge...2012-8054.html

Renowned country singer Carrie Underwood graces the cover of Elle Canada, where she opens up about the importance of privacy for a celebrity, future plans, children and more, so check out excerpts of her interview with the magazine, next!

She's mesmerized an entire nation with her divine voice and now country singer Carrie Underwood is trying to conquer new terrain as she graces the cover of Elle Canada. The 29 year old singer, who's recently released a new album 'Blown Away', demonstrates that she's learned plenty from her blooming career as she flaunted her perfect silhouette like a true pro for John van der Schilden's camera lens for Elle.

Donning an array of designer garments including a flirty print skirt signed by Mary Katrantzou and a super stylish fringed dress that underlined her gracious moves, the diva looks incredible, so take a sneak-peek at her stylish magazine spread and draw inspiration for your new season style-over. The blonde bombshell also took time to sit down for a quick chat with one of the magazine's writers and gushes on everything from the possibility of starting a family any time soon to what irritates her the most when it comes to celebs.

The singer, who came to fame in 2005 after winning the fourth season of American Idol, says that she loves performing in front of a big audience although it seems surreal and that she wants to feel normal as she's performing for normal people. She tells Elle Canada that:

“We live in such a weird world – it's not reality. I'm doing photo shoots and music videos and singing onstage with a million people in front of me screaming. It's not real, but it's fun. I'm singing to normal people, so I want to be normal. I don't want to sing to the .005% of people who have my job.”

Carrie and her hubby, hockey player Mike Fisher, are celebrating their second year of marriage this July and the couple seems to be as in love as the day they decided to tie the knot, so now that things are progressing nicely, could the couple be thinking of expanding their family? Well, according to Carrie having children is part of the plan only in 'the distant horizon. With Mike doing what he does and with what I do, somebody would greatly suffer. So we're just not there.”

Most celebrities become style icons for others and it seems that when it comes to celebrity 'flaws' Carrie can't stand those who can't handle basic grammar. She tells Elle that:

“That drives me insane. I can't handle it when celebrities can't spell or don't know the most basic grammar. That might be because I'm an English nerd.”

Find out more about Carrie Underwood by checking her full interview and spread featured in the July 2012 issue of Elle Canada.

Photos courtesy of Elle Canada
    carrieguy2 and nccountrygal like this.

Concert Stars
    i love her "skirt of many colors!"

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Covers ELLE Canada July 2012

Carrie Underwood Covers ELLE Canada July 2012 | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders

Attachment 28809

Having recently released her new album "Blown Away", Carrie Underwood garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the July 2012 of ELLE Canada magazine.

The 29-year-old country singer looked cute and colorful in a pink tartan tee with a Mary Katrantzou skirt for the John van der Schilden shot front page while talking about everything from the prospect of having children to her pet peeve.

Highlights from Miss Underwood's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE Canada!

On the importance of having a 'normal' life:
    "We live in such a weird world – it's not reality. I'm doing photo shoots and music videos and singing onstage with a million people in front of me screaming. It's not real, but it's fun. I'm singing to normal people, so I want to be normal. I don't want to sing to the .005% of people who have my job."

On whether children are on the horizon:
    "The distant horizon. With Mike doing what he does and with what I do, somebody would greatly suffer. So we're just not there."

On her pet peeve of spelling mistakes:
    "That drives me insane. I can't handle it when celebrities can't spell or don't know the most basic grammar. That might be because I'm an English nerd."
    Attachment 28810 Attachment 28811 Attachment 28812 Attachment 28813

Photo Credit: John van der Schilden for ELLE Canada
    judes and nccountrygal like this.

Concert Stars
    Love that red dress !!!! Eyecatching!!!

Concert Stars
    just picked this up...she is stunning!

Gator likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Great video. Carrie is gorgeous! I love this photo shoot! Thank you for posting, Ann055.

•