Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By AdrianAustraliaCarrie
  • 1 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: Carrie underwood beats swift's record at cmt music awards!

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie underwood beats swift's record at cmt music awards!

Nice, very nice CMC Australia! Stick this up ya Swifty LOL -

Country Music News - Latest local and international country music news | Country Music Channel

Concert Stars
    even though I love taylor...I am so glad Carrie is back and won!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Congratulations to Carrie on her win at the 2012 CMT Music Awards. It was a great night for Carrie, and her fans. Well done for voting. I have to say; I'm sick and tired of the constant backlash Taylor Swift receives from Carrie fans. I like Taylor. She's a good artist. That is all.
    JB172 likes this.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Congrats to Carrie on the CMT wins. Why do they make Carrie and Taylor rivals because they are so not

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Congratulations to Carrie on her win at the 2012 CMT Music Awards. It was a great night for Carrie, and her fans. Well done for voting. I have to say; I'm sick and tired of the constant backlash Taylor Swift receives from Carrie fans. I like Taylor. She's a good artist. That is all.
    I couldn't agree with you more on the constant backlash with Swift, frankly it's just pathetic.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awards that Carrie wins should be about Carrie winning and that is it espeically when it is a FAN voted award.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I don't dislike any artist enough to hate on them. I am however tickled pink Carrie's dry spell has ended. I don't even think the Taylor backlash is personal as much as resentment that the CMA's fawn over her while giving Carrie the shaft. I know I resented the heck out of it and still do. Taylor is definitely more pop than Carrie and Carrie is the better vocalist, so the CMA's must still hold Idol against her. I do not care what artist wins when it is deserved. Another that has gotten the shaft is Jason Aldean....could not believe this was his first CMT buckle. He ha

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    YEAH!!!!! take that Taylor and her fans those egos of there's just took a huge blow!!!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more on the constant backlash with Swift, frankly it's just pathetic.
    But at least you can say - despite everything else happening this week - things still go on as normal

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bearball49 View Post
    I don't dislike any artist enough to hate on them. I am however tickled pink Carrie's dry spell has ended. I don't even think the Taylor backlash is personal as much as resentment that the CMA's fawn over her while giving Carrie the shaft. I know I resented the heck out of it and still do. Taylor is definitely more pop than Carrie and Carrie is the better vocalist, so the CMA's must still hold Idol against her. I do not care what artist wins when it is deserved. Another that has gotten the shaft is Jason Aldean....could not believe this was his first CMT buckle. He ha
    The CMA is NOT giving Carrie the shaft.

If the CMA was going to give poor Carrie the shaft then she would have NEVER won any awards and the last time I checked she still has those awards.

•