Obsessed Carrie Fan

Nice Carrie mention in American Idol Finale recap

The best parts of Phillip Phillips and John Fogerty's songs together were the random cuts to Carrie Underwood LOVING IT in the audience. Is it crazy to suggest that Carrie should be the one to replace J. Lo next season? I know she's busy -- I know it's late, I know you're weary, I know your plans don't include me -- but a girl can dream. There'd be a whole different dynamic to the panel, and I almost think a former contestant might inspire Randy and Steven to step it up more than any old star would. Plus, imagine the hair and fashion!
    http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/america...r-season-11/2/

Thank you for posting!! Don't think that will happen, but nice dream...lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Thank you for posting!! Don't think that will happen, but nice dream...lol
    Yeah I agree. Its a nice dream but I am sure that will not happen either. She has already said she didn't think she could be a judge.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I know Carrie wouldn't even consider judging at this stage in her career but once she has her own family and takes a hiatus- she might just consider becoming a judge. That would be perfect hobby/job as she would only need to come in on those two nights (giving her plenty of time with her own family) AND it would keep her name out there. Plus, wouldn't it be awesome seeing Carrie every single week?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's a good idea. Carrie would make a good judge. I don't think she would consider it though, not at this point in her career. It would be interesting to see her in a judging role, though.

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    How would you react to Carrie when she says things like, "You made my ears bleed!" to somebody who did a terrible audition?

Concert Stars
    IMO, it would never happen. Mentor, yea, judge no.

Carrie Guru
    Thank you for this link.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I know it's highly unlikely she'll ever be a judge but I thought the mention was very complimentary. Even when she's not performing, she gets attention

Concert Stars
    totally agree with this...she looked so cute..so glad they cut to her!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Great article...sometimes humorous. Thanks. Love and agree with the Carrie comment. Oh, that being said, Fantasia and Joshua...what in the world was that. OMG, if I never see them again, it's OK.

Carrie Guru
    Carrie has everything it takes to be a judge on American Idol EXCEPT the ability to tell people they suck. lol.

Honestly, I think Carrie would be a horrible judge. She's too nice to tell people they suck, which might make people think they are better than they are. I would go back to watching the show if she did become a judge though, she'd be so awkward sometimes.

Concert Stars
    Carrie would be a great mentor but I don't think she will make a good judge LOL she's too nice to say to someone that they weren't good or they sucked, but I can see her being a mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jaylee50 View Post
    Great article...sometimes humorous. Thanks. Love and agree with the Carrie comment. Oh, that being said, Fantasia and Joshua...what in the world was that. OMG, if I never see them again, it's OK.
    lol that duet was so annoying !!! too much sreams from the beginning to the end ! my Tv almost die !

•