Like Tree15Likes
  • 11 Post By AdrianAustraliaCarrie
  • 1 Post By bearball49
  • 1 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 2 Post By AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Thread: 2nd & Final Sydney Show Announced + Highest Australian Album Debut Ever!

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

2nd & Final Sydney Show Announced + Highest Australian Album Debut Ever!

Official article from 1 of Carrie's Blown Away Australian Tour presenters - CMC!

Country Music News - Latest local and international country music news | Country Music Channel

We managed to get front row seats for the 2nd Sydney Opera House Show - am i crazy for going to 5 of the 6 Aussie tour dates for Carrie haha!? No! Because this is the first time I'll see her live and I've got the time off so why not hey! CMC are organising Meet & Greet competitions as we speak - details coming soon! I wonder if the FC will do M&G's too? They usually do! I need to tick 'I'm Going' for the rest of the Carrie Oz shows on there to guarentee my chance!

This week on the ARIA album charts Blown Away is down to no.16 all-genre and no.3 country! Hopefully it's certified Gold and presented to Carrie when she tours here along with Play On which is already Gold, but not yet certified and will most likely be Platinum by the time the tour rolls around! Especially with the increasing sales lately - we see Play On return to country albums this week at no.17 woo! Go Carrie & Aussie's!

Good Girl will hit no.1 this weekend on CMC and join GAC & CMT as no.1's right? internationally for the music video! Keep an eye out on that thread in Chart Talk in coming days! This is the first CMC no.1 for Carrie since Temporary Home 2 years ago! Carrie's CMC chart run over the years -

JTTW - no.7
    DFTRM - no.1
    BHC - 2weeks @ no.1
    W - no.1
    SS - no.4
    AAG - no.2
    LN - 2 weeks @ no.1
    JAD - no.8
    ITYS - no.15
    CC - no.2
    TH - no.1
    UI - no.8
    MS - no.4
    GG - no.1

No chart manipulation here in Oz :P it's accurately coordinated by the fan requests/airplay - as I'm sure CMT/GAC is too right!?

Adrian
    Ann055, opry051008, Manchs and 8 others like this.

Concert Stars
    so exciting for the australian fans!!

Concert Stars
    Thanks for the news!! great seats you got - might as well see her as many times as you can. I have to wait for the concert dates next spring hoping there's a concert near me

Concert Stars
    I am so happy for all of you in Australia - and I want you to give us a full report from her concerts! It really is exciting for us here too! I think it is so exciting that she is having 2 concerts at the Syndey Opera House and 1 in Royal Albert Hall!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    No, you are not crazy for catching all of her concerts, you are a fan. I am so jealous whenever I see a bunch of concert stars under a members name. I would love to see her multiple times...unfortunately raising two grandkids on a limited income does not let my piggy bank stretch that far. I have seen her twice and will see her in November. Always have the choice of getting one great ticket for myself or nosebleed seats for the grandkids and myself. I always end up getting tickets for all of us up in the top row some place, but we are there and love every minute. Thank goodness for the huge screens would love just once to have good seats but just happy we get to go. Usually it is a triple generation thing as my daughter goes as well. There is a concert the next day two hours away and believe me, if I had the money, we would be going both days. Just be glad you are going and enjoy. You will not be disappointed. I would be very surprised if she does not bring you to tears at least once and multiple goose bumps. Hers is a concert you will always remember...take tons of photos so you will always have them.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wow, awesome! I'm so happy for Carrie's Australian fans. Congratulations, Adrian! That's so cool! Thank you for posting, AdrianAustraliaCarrie.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bearball49 View Post
    No, you are not crazy for catching all of her concerts, you are a fan. I am so jealous whenever I see a bunch of concert stars under a members name. I would love to see her multiple times...unfortunately raising two grandkids on a limited income does not let my piggy bank stretch that far. I have seen her twice and will see her in November. Always have the choice of getting one great ticket for myself or nosebleed seats for the grandkids and myself. I always end up getting tickets for all of us up in the top row some place, but we are there and love every minute. Thank goodness for the huge screens would love just once to have good seats but just happy we get to go. Usually it is a triple generation thing as my daughter goes as well. There is a concert the next day two hours away and believe me, if I had the money, we would be going both days. Just be glad you are going and enjoy. You will not be disappointed. I would be very surprised if she does not bring you to tears at least once and multiple goose bumps. Hers is a concert you will always remember...take tons of photos so you will always have them.
    Love your post - thanks so much! I'm so glad I'm/we're going and I'm gonna make the most of this opportunity - hence the 5 shows lol! But I'm glad you have seen Carrie twice before and will see her in November! I'm sure you guys over in the States were a tad devo that Carrie is doing the international route first but y'all have seen her before, unlike us and you will get the full set/production on the tour once it starts in Fall/Oz Spring! We all have our tickets and you've got concert stars which is amazing! I can't believe I'll have 5 'soon' - I'm on the way to matching Robin LOL! Are they all real!?haha

It's great that even in your position, and I'm sure there are other CF'ers who are in worse positions, still save and spend their hard earned money (for yourself plus family/friends!) on a Carrie concert at least once per album era tour! But who wouldn't - it's our Carrie haha Carrie Underwood! But even so, given this, Carrie would be so thankful and blessing towards you all, despite being how big she is, because she's a beautiful person who's down to earth, supportive and caring!

We're all going to have a great time on the Blown Away tour - that's you, me and everyone! How exciting woo woo!
    I'll post pics, reviews, info, news and details of Carrie's Aussie BA tour, events, promo/press and performances all the time when she's here!

Adrian
    bearball49 and liz278 like this.

•