Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By kewlie78189
  • 1 Post By TOPDOG1001
  • 2 Post By Jade_kt
  • 1 Post By Cathie Wynkoop

Thread: Mike Fisher Hopes to Have "Seven" Kids With Carrie Underwood

Concert Stars

Mike Fisher Hopes to Have "Seven" Kids With Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher agree about most everything, with one major exception: the number of children they hope to have.
    In a joint interview on Oprah's Next Chapter, Underwood, 29, says that while Fisher, 31, grew up with "three siblings, I think two is a good number to have," the country crooner tells host Oprah Winfrey, 58. "We'll see. We'll cross that bridge. I don't want too many."

Fisher insists he'd be happy with "two or three" kids, but Underwood reveals that in private, "He's like, 'I want seven!'"
    Though Underwood and Fisher don't have immediate plans to start a family, Underwood predicts her husband of nearly two years "is going to be the best dad ever, and that makes the whole parent situation seem much better."

The "Blown Away" singer also admits that she still "can't believe" she's off the market. "Sometimes I still have those moments where I can't believe I'm married. I spent 27 years not being married and I kind of got used to it," Underwood says. "But now, the more I do it, the more I'm able to think more of 'we.'"

"For the first year of our marriage, I still would give people gifts and write: 'Love, Carrie,'" she says. "And I'm like, OK, now I'm 'Carrie and Mike' -- there's two of us now. But I'm getting better all the time."
    Oprah's Next Chapter airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

Read more: Mike Fisher Hopes to Have "Seven" Kids With Carrie Underwood - UsMagazine.com
    Manchs, Suellen, jaylee50 and 5 others like this.

LOL He really seems the kind of guy that wants a bazillion babies xD Thanks a lot for posting!

Well good luck to you Carrie if that's the case! lol
    rainbow1 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Oh Mike...lol.

LOL. Well, it's not like he's the one who has to actually have those kids.

I'm not even sure I want one. haha. I'm good with just being an auntie for a while.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Whenever I hear a man tell a woman he wants more kids than her, I always think "you don't have to push them out of your vagina" LOL.
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Never hear that he wanted 7. Carrie joked about it after he said 2 or 3 in the Oprah video.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    Whenever I hear a man tell a woman he wants more kids than her, I always think "you don't have to push them out of your vagina" LOL.
    Becca
    Or have to take care of the kids like a woman generally does. Not saying men don't take care of their kids too but alot of times it's the mother that is expected or has to spend the most time taking care of the kids than men. I agree w/ Carrie. Two is a good enough....lol. Maybe three the most but that's just me...lol.
    rainbow1 and epicamends like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    If Carrie can take care of 2 dogs, kids shouldn't be much more work. I have 4 animals right now...2 cats and 2 dogs, and they are MUCH more a pain in the @$$ than my kids ever were!

Oh, and by the way....NONE of these animals actually belong to me... :P
    jaylee50 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Or have to take care of the kids like a woman generally does. Not saying men don't take care of their kids too but alot of times it's the mother that is expected or has to spend the most time taking care of the kids than men. I agree w/ Carrie. Two is a good enough....lol. Maybe three the most but that's just me...lol.
    yea exactly. then again, once Mike retires, he may be around the kids a little more than Carrie bc of Carrie's job, especially when they're real little. Once they're a little older, I'm sure they'll go on tour with her a lot of the times.
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    There are a few things I might like to change about my life, but being a mother is not one of them. I have 3 children. Looking back that was a mistake, I should have had more b/c the 3 I have give me much pleasure and satisfaction. I am very proud of my children, and grandchildren.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awww! Mike will be a wonderful dad! I'm glad Carrie found such a good guy. I really like Mike. Carrie and Mike's children are going to be very blessed. I wish them the best for the future. Thank you for posting, kewlie78189.

•