Like Tree10Likes
  • 9 Post By CarrieUK
  • 1 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: A Day in the Food Life of Carrie Underwood

A Day in the Food Life of Carrie Underwood

Carrie cuddles up with one of her two beloved pooches, Ace, a rat terrier.

We took a peek at country music singer, Carrie Underwood, eats in a day.

Onstage, she's sparkly and glamorous, with a powerful voice befitting the title of her new album, Blown Away. At home in Nashville, the 29-year-old reveals a life full of healthy habits, puppy love and cozy QT.
    Rise and shine!
    7:30 a.m.
    Buzz -- there's my alarm! I want a few extra minutes, so I usually hit the snooze button. But I can't sleep much longer -- our dogs, Ace and Penny, are snuggled right up with my husband Mike and me, and they want breakfast!
    8:15 a.m.
    I'm always thirsty when I wake up, so I guzzle a bottle of Smartwater before I scramble tofu with onions, peppers and spinach and top it with salsa. I've been a vegetarian for years, but I recently became vegan.
    9 a.m.
    After I eat, I scan the morning headlines or flip on the news for a few minutes, and then head to my home gym for an hour-long workout.
    10 a.m.
    I'm not working today. Hooray! Workdays are super-structured -- with sound checks, rehearsals and shows -- but today I can wing it. The dogs win big because I'll take them to the dog park for a major romp!
    11 a.m.
    I usually eat enough at breakfast to tide me over until lunch, but today I grab some almonds. Later I'll record this in my food journal. I've been tracking what I eat for six years -- except for when I'm on vacation. Then I can loosen up!
    12:15 p.m.
    If I'm working, I bring a homemade lunch, but today I get a Veggie Delite from Subway. I should have a VIP card -- when we were dating, Mike and I went there so often that we joked it was "our place."
    1 p.m.
    Heading into the grocery store, I glance down at my phone. I'm proud to say that I'm not a slave to my devices. I check email on my phone only occasionally -- but I do always have it nearby and turned on, even at night.
    1:15 p.m.
    Doing the weekly shopping, I stock up on stir-fry kits, Amy's meatless burgers, and armloads of onions and garlic. I put onions and garlic in everything. Ack -- as usual, I forgot my coupons. (Yes, I do clip them!)
    3:15 p.m.
    Snack time! I nibble on some cheese and crackers and a few bites of dark chocolate, but I also love Raw Revolution bars, made with hemp protein, flaxseeds, fruit and nuts.
    5 p.m.
    The TV is often on in our house, but I really only keep up with three shows: American Idol, Modern Family and The Walking Dead. Sometimes I'll sip red wine -- it's a nice way to slow down and relax.
    7 p.m.
    Mike and I team up to make dinner. I use Daiya vegan cheese to make a quesadilla filled with beans and lentils. It's funny: I ate tons of fried food as a kid, but my diet is so different now. It's worth it -- I feel great.
    9:30 p.m.
    Before bed, I read a book or flip on the radio -- I'm not picky, I'll just turn it on and see what comes up. I burn a yummy lavender- scented candle.
    10 p.m.
    It doesn't take much for me to nod off. As long as the room is a tad cold, I'm happy. I like to cuddle up under a warm blanket.

Good night, Carrie!

SOURCE: A Day in the Food Life of Carrie Underwood

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Love that picture Very busy day.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUK View Post

Carrie cuddles up with one of her two beloved pooches, Ace, a rat terrier.

We took a peek at country music singer, Carrie Underwood, eats in a day.

Onstage, she's sparkly and glamorous, with a powerful voice befitting the title of her new album, Blown Away. At home in Nashville, the 29-year-old reveals a life full of healthy habits, puppy love and cozy QT.
    Rise and shine!
    7:30 a.m.
    Buzz -- there's my alarm! I want a few extra minutes, so I usually hit the snooze button. But I can't sleep much longer -- our dogs, Ace and Penny, are snuggled right up with my husband Mike and me, and they want breakfast!
    8:15 a.m.
    I'm always thirsty when I wake up, so I guzzle a bottle of Smartwater before I scramble tofu with onions, peppers and spinach and top it with salsa. I've been a vegetarian for years, but I recently became vegan.
    9 a.m.
    After I eat, I scan the morning headlines or flip on the news for a few minutes, and then head to my home gym for an hour-long workout.
    10 a.m.
    I'm not working today. Hooray! Workdays are super-structured -- with sound checks, rehearsals and shows -- but today I can wing it. The dogs win big because I'll take them to the dog park for a major romp!
    11 a.m.
    I usually eat enough at breakfast to tide me over until lunch, but today I grab some almonds. Later I'll record this in my food journal. I've been tracking what I eat for six years -- except for when I'm on vacation. Then I can loosen up!
    12:15 p.m.
    If I'm working, I bring a homemade lunch, but today I get a Veggie Delite from Subway. I should have a VIP card -- when we were dating, Mike and I went there so often that we joked it was "our place."
    1 p.m.
    Heading into the grocery store, I glance down at my phone. I'm proud to say that I'm not a slave to my devices. I check email on my phone only occasionally -- but I do always have it nearby and turned on, even at night.
    1:15 p.m.
    Doing the weekly shopping, I stock up on stir-fry kits, Amy's meatless burgers, and armloads of onions and garlic. I put onions and garlic in everything. Ack -- as usual, I forgot my coupons. (Yes, I do clip them!)
    3:15 p.m.
    Snack time! I nibble on some cheese and crackers and a few bites of dark chocolate, but I also love Raw Revolution bars, made with hemp protein, flaxseeds, fruit and nuts.
    5 p.m.
    The TV is often on in our house, but I really only keep up with three shows: American Idol, Modern Family and The Walking Dead. Sometimes I'll sip red wine -- it's a nice way to slow down and relax.
    7 p.m.
    Mike and I team up to make dinner. I use Daiya vegan cheese to make a quesadilla filled with beans and lentils. It's funny: I ate tons of fried food as a kid, but my diet is so different now. It's worth it -- I feel great.
    9:30 p.m.
    Before bed, I read a book or flip on the radio -- I'm not picky, I'll just turn it on and see what comes up. I burn a yummy lavender- scented candle.
    10 p.m.
    It doesn't take much for me to nod off. As long as the room is a tad cold, I'm happy. I like to cuddle up under a warm blanket.

Good night, Carrie!

SOURCE: A Day in the Food Life of Carrie Underwood
    Very cute carrie. very busy indeed. I wonder if Carrie's foods are all organic. She's so structured and organized. I could learn from her.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie leads a healthy lifestyle. She eats the right foods and works out frequently. She looks absolutely fantastic! I applaud her, it's not easy looking that good! Thank you for posting, CarrieUK.
    Gator likes this.

Concert Stars
    aww love this...she is so cute!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie still clips coupons but she never uses them lol

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    I greatly admire Carrie for being so healthy...I doubt I could ever do that. I love the photo!

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    Ace is like the luckiest dog in the world...

Concert Stars
    Let's see, take Carrie's food, think of what's the opposite alternative, that
    would be my diet. Texas guy here, steak, pork, chicken, goat, and anything
    that's Mexican food. Mmmmmm

Of course, Carrie looks like a goddess and well, I don't.

•