Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: All about Carrie and Chace Crawford

Concert Stars

All about Carrie and Chace Crawford

*CH EXCLUSIVE* NOW - 05/2012 - ..:: Carrie Underwood Heaven Gallery ::..

I got this in a Carrie alert. I didn't see it here, but there is alot of talk about it on another site. I'm not sure about Carrie going there right now....what do you guys think?
    abdulmajeed and Carrie&Taylor like this.

Concert Stars
    I think it's the truth and honest. Imo Chace/Carrie relationship never seemed quite right and now that would explain it. They weren't meant to be. Chace was still hot though...lol...but he wasn't the right person for Carrie. Both of them got the attention from them dating each other so it served its purpose but lucky Carrie moved on and find an actual true relationship. Love the rest of the article.
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 05-27-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    rainbow1 and Carrie&Taylor like this.

Concert Stars
    Oh . it's just part of her past -she found what she was looking for - Mike !!!! and they are happily married and she couldn't have done better in love I don't think. Beautiful pic of Carrie!

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post

I got this in a Carrie alert. I didn't see it here, but there is alot of talk about it on another site. I'm not sure about Carrie going there right now....what do you guys think?
    That is just another example of tacky tabloid journalism. She makes one off hand remark in response to a specific question and they try to make it into some big controversy.

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post

I don't see what the big deal is. They just did what all tabloids do in make a big headline to get people to read it and then when you do it really isn't as sensational as they try to make it out. People know who Chace is in the UK which is why they decided to make that the headline. That didn't make anything up Carrie really gave them that interview and said those things. In comparison to what they do to other stars that is really tame.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yes, Now Magazine reported on Carrie's relationship with Chace Crawford. I wish the press wouldn't insist on racking up old news. It's not important. I agree with what judes said, Carrie found the right guy in her husband, Mike Fisher. I couldn't be happier for Carrie. Mike is perfect for her!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Says Ex Chase Crawford Only Dated Her For Publicity

Carrie Underwood says ex-boyfriend, Chase Crawford, only dated her as a publicity stunt.

In Touch print edition, May 28, 2012, reports the country star revealed her not so surprising allegation to UKís NOW magazine. ďIn my heart, I knew it wasnít right. You never really know why someone is with you. I feel like it was more of a publicity stunt.Ē

Carrie and the Gossip Girl actor dated in 2008 and broke up in a very modern fashion Ė via text message. Carrie didnít seem too broken up at the time, or she just might have been nursing a broken heart with a cavalier attitude. She told Extra, ďIt was completely mutual. We broke up over text so Ö itís like Ďpeace out.í Itís difficult while youíre dating because people always make a lot bigger deal of things than they actually are. Then when you break up with somebody and then like two months later it comes out and itís like youíre rehashing old stuff. I donít know what thatís all out now.Ē

Read More →

Source: Celebrity Dirty Laundry
    Carrie&Taylor and jaylee50 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    She said nice things about Adele, too.

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    I always thought that was an awkward pairing. I don't know much about Chase and I'm sure he's a nice guy but he always seemed a bit too "Hollywood" which clashes with Carrie's religious, small-town, country music appearance/ideas/personality.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I think Carrie has the same fault that I do.......she is painfully honest. The tabloids can exploit people like her very easily. Yes, she said it.....I am sure she meant it, but they sure do like to make her sound mean spirited. I am sure she has learned a lot since those days and probably looking back on it, remembering inexplained paprazzi appearances, she has to cringe that she was so naive. The problem with honest people is that they have a difficult time believing others can be deceiving them. The problem with interviews is even setting guidelines, they tend to ask the questions that you least want to answer. You have two choices, you can come across all diva and just refuse to answer or answer truthfully and hope they are kind. Unfortunately, kind and press are two words that do not go together. I guess we should be thankful that they did not drag Romo and Jessica into it. I always did wonder about that relationship (Chace)....she is so much smarter than he appears to be and I remember when asked about him, she commented that he had great hair. First clue that there was NOTHING there...lol.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Loved the dress she had on. Chase is old news and not much news even at the time. Never thought they had much in common.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Chase probably don't mind, haven't heard too much about him lately. I thought that comment might come back and haunt her.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Love the comments about Adele!
    Carrie and Chace are old news. I forgot they even dated lol. It must have been awkward for Carrie to have been asked that question several years later.
    carriefan0825 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Chase=Boy
    Mike=Man

Junior Carrie Follower Daydreamer81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    That is just another example of tacky tabloid journalism. She makes one off hand remark in response to a specific question and they try to make it into some big controversy.
    I'm not surprise about Now using it as a big headline they are a tabloid but I don't see what the big deal is. They could have done a lot worst I mean they are currently (unless they have settled by now) being sued by a UK singer for a story much worst than this one.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I didn't even know that Candice and Tony were married. I haven't heard much about Romo for a very long time, but somehow, I missed that one. I'm glad for Carrie that she married a great guy, and they are doing well. Thanks for posting.

Concert Stars
    Innappropriate to me that they would even bring that up.
    Clearly Carrie is in the love of her life.
    Why bother bringing up some guy she dated a time or two and had abolutely nothing in common with.
    Who asks a married woman about past dates. It's just inappropriate.
    liz278 and jaylee50 like this.

Concert Stars
    so glad she found mike!

I saw the writer tweeting about this interview a while ago and was waiting to read about it tbh

Chace is hot, but yeah, the pairing never felt right. Different personalities and background.

Concert Stars
    well now chase's sister is married to'carrie's other ex-- Tony romo-- so it is quite the chummy little crew. lol

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast