Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Disagree During Oprah Interview

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Disagree During Oprah Interview

I know, I know. Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher appear to be the perfect couple. They probably finish each others' sentences, share sandwiches, hold hands constantly and never, ever fight. But they've got to disagree on something, right? Well, leave that to Oprah Winfrey. She got them to disagree a little on Oprah's Next Chapter. It airs on Sunday night (May 20), but I've already seen a little bit of it, and here's what I know: When Winfrey asks the Fishers the big "are-you-having-a-baby-soon" question, Underwood says, "No." And Fisher says, "Of course." All in good fun, though. (And Underwood goes on to tell Winfrey that when the time is right, Fisher will be "the best dad ever.") Then there's also the discrepancy in the first kiss department. Winfrey asks who initiated that kiss, and they joke about who forced who into the prophetic New Year's Eve kiss. The show -- which is the first time Underwood and Fisher have ever done an interview together -- airs Sunday night on OWN.

CMT : News : OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Disagree During Oprah Interview

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The interview should be good. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Thank God for DVR's. I'd hate to miss either the Billboard award show, or the Oprah's Next Chapter interview.

Concert Stars
    makes sunday night even more exciting! can't wait for this interview!

Concert Stars
    Also, if you haven't seen ACM Girls Night Out when Carrie sang HGTA with Vince Gill, it is also airing on Sunday night on GAC. Look up your local listings. I am DVR'ing a lot of stuff Sunday night

•