• 2 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 2 Post By jptexas
  • 4 Post By liz278
  • 2 Post By Mirasa45A

Thread: Roz Weston On His Carrie Underwood ‘Hair Envy’

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar

Roz Weston On His Carrie Underwood ‘Hair Envy’

CArrie-underwood-hair-envy-blog-600x397.jpg

The first thing you realize when you meet Carrie Underwood is that she has beautiful hair. And lots of it! Lots of beautiful hair. So beautiful that I started to hate my own hair. She also has beautiful skin. Golden, smooth beautiful skin. So beautiful that I started to hate my… Well, you get it.

Carrie is a rare breed of superstar. She’s one of those people we fell in love with before she actually became a star. Before she had ever released an album and before she set foot on a stage that didn’t have American Idol written on the back wall.

She showed up with a small town, aw-shucks attitude that fans latched onto and haven’t let go of. We feel we knew her ‘before she was famous’. We’re proud of her. We treat her like that girl in a small town high school that landed a bit part in a Hollywood movie that nobody ever saw. Carrie is a living, breathing example that dreams do come true.

Fame has a way of affecting people – especially those who, before they signed their first contract, thought the world was a great place. A place that was fair, kind and right. Fame will destroy that in a matter of minutes. Nobody can teach you how to be famous and Carrie freely admits that she’s still a work in progress.

People often ask me, “are celebs just normal people when you meet them?” My answer is usually a quick “no” (simply because I hate that question) but with Carrie it’s an emphatic “yes” – and I welcome that question! If you want to know what Carrie Underwood is like in real life – my answer would be “exactly what you’d hope for!”

She’s funny, kind, loves her dogs, does her own laundry and much like us, she’s still a work in progress (only with bigger hair and better skin than you or I will ever have!)

Xo
    Roz

http://blogs.etcanada.com/roz-weston...ood-hair-envy/
    Pi314CA, oldyfan, Gator and 9 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    What a nice article! They spoke very highly of her. I loved this part:
    She’s funny, kind, loves her dogs, does her own laundry and much like us, she’s still a work in progress (only with bigger hair and better skin than you or I will ever have!)
    Carrie is awesome! How can you not adore her! She's a great person. Thank you for posting, Carrie&Taylor.
    Carrie&Taylor and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Ok, is Roz the guy or the girl? Whatever.

This person has just realized what we all know in the site, yea, Carrie is special. But, at the same time, just like all of us.

Never mind, just noticed the word, "his" on the title. My bad.

Ok, why does HE have hair envy. I would think the girl on the right would have that problem.
    rainbow1 and Carrie&Taylor like this.

Concert Stars
    A lovely sentiment!!!!

Concert Stars
    I love her comment about meeting Carrie and her being all you hoped it would be. I don't think there are many people that this could be said of. That's why we love her so much, she is very real and down to earth.

Carrie Guru
    Sorry, I do not know where to put this, but this is a normal Carrie
    AOL.com Video - Carrie Underwood's Surprising Fear
    Carrie&Taylor and Ann055 like this.

Concert Stars
    I love it when people state their affection for Carrie, much like we do! Carrie is truly a special person!

Concert Stars
    I'm with Carrie on other people doing my laundry! I won't even allow my husband to do my laundry, and he does an awesome job with laundry.

Concert Stars
    she looks stunning in that pink dress...thanks for posting this!

•