• 1 Post By PRGuy79
  • 1 Post By Ann055
  • 1 Post By PRGuy79

Thread: Carrie Underwood: Queen of the Billboard 200!-- Perez Hilton

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood: Queen of the Billboard 200!-- Perez Hilton

This is week one!

Carrie Underwood, Queen Of Billboard Top 200!!! | PerezHilton.com

Carrie Underwood, Queen Of Billboard Top 200!!!

Filed under: Music Minute > Carrie Underwood > Business Blitz

Clearly music enthusiasts are Blown Away with Carrie Underwood's fourth album. Clearly!
    Because they've thrown it to the very top of Billboard's Top 200!!!
    And since this is Carrie's third LP to top the chart, she's officially the third female country artist to accomplish such a feat - right behind Linda Ronstadt and Faith Hill!
    It's only the debut week, and she's already sold 267,000 copies. You know what that means!! Blown Away is the second best-selling arrival of 2012, right after Madonna's MDNA.
    Think we're done praising her? Nope! Last, but definitely not least - especially in her eyes, this is the second best-selling week for a country album since Lady Antebellum's Own the Night back in October of 2011.
    CONGRATZ, GURL! YEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!
    [Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]

=

I just love that Perez keeps writing about Carrie!! Thanks for posting Tee!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I just love that Perez keeps writing about Carrie!! Thanks for posting Tee!!
    I know! I've noticed he gives our Carrie a lot of press - and all positive - which is great. Does anyone know if Perez has met Carrie or is there something we can point to specifically that has led him to become such a fan?
    teesharky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    I know! I've noticed he gives our Carrie a lot of press - and all positive - which is great. Does anyone know if Perez has met Carrie or is there something we can point to specifically that has led him to become such a fan?
    I wrote this in the other thread and I may be wrong, but I think when Carrie rescued Stella off the side of the highway is when I remember Perez writing so much more about Carrie. That was so amazing that this tiny woman stopped her car on the highway & got Stella who was all bloody & injured and put her in her car and took care of her until she found her a home. Unfortunately, the other dog had died so you know Carrie's heart was broken that this dog was just laying there in the road. In any event, that is when I remember Perez tweeting about Carrie.

And welcome to Carrie Fans PRGuy79!! This is a great site and wonderful people!! Post away!!
    PRGuy79 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I wrote this in the other thread and I may be wrong, but I think when Carrie rescued Stella off the side of the highway is when I remember Perez writing so much more about Carrie. That was so amazing that this tiny woman stopped her car on the highway & got Stella who was all bloody & injured and put her in her car and took care of her until she found her a home. Unfortunately, the other dog had died so you know Carrie's heart was broken that this dog was just laying there in the road. In any event, that is when I remember Perez tweeting about Carrie.

And welcome to Carrie Fans PRGuy79!! This is a great site and wonderful people!! Post away!!
    Thank you so much for the details and for your kind welcome, Ann055! I look forward to getting to know you and all the other great people here at Carriefans.
    Ann055 likes this.

Concert Stars
    all this carrie stuff is really making me like him more!

Concert Stars
    You think this guy likes Carrie? Uh, yea.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awesome! Perez Hilton seems to really like Carrie. I'm glad he writes positive things about her. Thank you for posting, teesharky.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Welcome PR guy.

Wasn't it at one time he didn't like her? I thought I remeber some bad reviews. WELCOME PRGUY!! you will love this board a bunch of good peeps!!

•