Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Talk With Oprah Winfrey

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Talk With Oprah Winfrey

Attachment 28658

CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND HUSBAND MIKE FISHER TALK WITH OPRAH WINFREY IN THEIR FIRST EVER TELEVISION INTERVIEW TOGETHER ON ‘OPRAH’S NEXT CHAPTER’ SUNDAY, MAY 20 ON OWN

OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network presents all new episodes of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this summer beginning Sunday, May 20 (9-10 p.m. ET/PT) when Winfrey travels to Nashville, Tennessee for an intimate in-depth interview with country music superstar Carrie Underwood and her husband NHL player Mike Fisher for their first ever television interview together.

Sunday, May 20 (9-10 p.m. ET/PT)

Oprah’s Next Chapter: Carrie Underwood

Oprah Winfrey travels to Nashville, Tennessee where she speaks with music superstar Carrie Underwood who is joined by her NHL husband Mike Fisher, marking the first time cameras have ever been invited inside their cabin retreat for an intimate, in-depth interview. Underwood reflects on her rise to stardom as she looks back on her journey. For theirfirst television interview together, Underwood and Fisher talk about how they balance their successful and fast-paced careers with their two year marriage. The couple also takes Winfrey to their new plot of land where they plan to build their dream home.

Read More →

Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Talk With Oprah Winfrey on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ Sunday, May 20 on OWN - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Concert Stars
    Awwwwwwwwwesome! I am so excited for this! Carrie and Oprah looks great! Thanks for posting!

Concert Stars
    I am so happy that this interview is taking place! Oprah, Carrie and Mike -- will no doubt be an incredible interview! Cannot wait!

Concert Stars
    So can't wait to see this interview and would love to see what Carrie and Mike's plot of land looks like that they plan on building their home on.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I am so excited too! I feel like this time around Carrie has done so much more and it is spaced out very well. She just finishes an exciting thing (like AI or Jimmy Kimmel) then we get DWTS, and we knew she was going to be on BB show on Sunday, but now we get to see a whole hour interview with Oprah!!!!
    rainbow1 and HuiZ like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This sounds like it will be a great interview. Although, wasn't Carrie just saying not that long ago that she and Mike didn't plan on letting cameras into their home lol? I guess Oprah is the exception, and they are at their cabin, not their actual full-time home lol.

Junior Carrie Follower abdulmajeed's Avatar
    Another good promo, too!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    This sounds like it will be a great interview. Although, wasn't Carrie just saying not that long ago that she and Mike didn't plan on letting cameras into their home lol? I guess Oprah is the exception, and they are at their cabin, not their actual full-time home lol.
    Who's going to turn down Oprah...lol. Plus, it's not actually her house; just their cabin, even if it looks like a house....lol.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Who's going to turn down Oprah...lol. Plus, it's not actually her house; just their cabin, even if it looks like a house....lol.
    I know...I said that in my comment . I assume the interview is being held at the cabin to keep to their rule of not bringing cameras into their actual home.
    Jade_kt likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Lol, I'm still laughing at the idea of calling that place a "cabin"!

Concert Stars
    Well at least we get to see where some of our money went by buying Carrie's cd, music, etc Looks like a nice cabin. Very cozy/homey.
    reneeb likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I think this interview shows us a couple of things -- Carrie trusts Oprah and I believe she believes that Oprah will be fair and non judgmental. And since this is the third time Oprah has interviewed Carrie, I think it shows how much she likes and respects Carrie both for the person she is and her talent!!!! No getting around it, Oprah is one of the best interviewers in the world! I just love the stuff she gets out of her interviewees!!!!
    liz278 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Attachment 28658

CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND HUSBAND MIKE FISHER TALK WITH OPRAH WINFREY IN THEIR FIRST EVER TELEVISION INTERVIEW TOGETHER ON ‘OPRAH’S NEXT CHAPTER’ SUNDAY, MAY 20 ON OWN

OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network presents all new episodes of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this summer beginning Sunday, May 20 (9-10 p.m. ET/PT) when Winfrey travels to Nashville, Tennessee for an intimate in-depth interview with country music superstar Carrie Underwood and her husband NHL player Mike Fisher for their first ever television interview together.

Sunday, May 20 (9-10 p.m. ET/PT)

Oprah’s Next Chapter: Carrie Underwood

Oprah Winfrey travels to Nashville, Tennessee where she speaks with music superstar Carrie Underwood who is joined by her NHL husband Mike Fisher, marking the first time cameras have ever been invited inside their cabin retreat for an intimate, in-depth interview. Underwood reflects on her rise to stardom as she looks back on her journey. For theirfirst television interview together, Underwood and Fisher talk about how they balance their successful and fast-paced careers with their two year marriage. The couple also takes Winfrey to their new plot of land where they plan to build their dream home.

Read More →

Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Talk With Oprah Winfrey on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ Sunday, May 20 on OWN - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    The OWN Network needs a good ratings so badly, so Oprah goes to a definite ratings booster for her first interview of her "Summer Program" , and her name is CARRIE UNDERWOOD.
    liz278 likes this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    How many cabins have a dinning room, lol. Look at the picture with Oprah and Carrie.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    How many cabins have a dinning room, lol. Look at the picture with Oprah and Carrie.
    I'm starting to wonder if the picture above is actually Carrie's house and the cabin is the one w/ Mike, Carrie, and Oprah sitting on the coach. They seem like two different places unless Carrie has two cabins....lol. But I think that for the actual interview/tv appearance it will be in the cabin or the place where Mike/Carrie/Oprah were shown in the other picture. Guess we will have to watch the show to see if the picture above is the same cabin as w/ the picture of Mike/Carrie/Oprah on the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if the picture above is actually Carrie's house and the cabin is the one w/ Mike, Carrie, and Oprah sitting on the coach. They seem like two different places unless Carrie has two cabins....lol....but that for the actual interview/tv appearance it will be in the cabin or the place where Mike/Carrie/Oprah were shown in the other picture. Guess we will have to watch the show to see.
    It is the same place. You can see the dining room behind Mike and Carrie.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    It is the same place. You can see the dining room behind Mike and Carrie.
    Thanks. I'll have to look at the other picture w/ Mike/Carrie/Oprah again to check but I take your word for it. From this picture, it looks like a house. From the other picture, it looks like a cabin..lol.

Her cabin is our version of a house, heck is it likely bigger than most of our houses

Concert Stars

Can't wait to watch this!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast