• 1 Post By Jade_kt

Thread: Homes of Country Music Stars 2012

Homes of Country Music Stars 2012

Carrie doesn't live here anymore, so I thought it was ok to post;

Price: $395,000
    Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 3
    Square footage: 3,099

Carrie Underwood won season four of “American Idol,” after which her first album became the fastest-selling debut country album in Nielsen SoundScan history. In less than eight years, she’s made four albums and won five Grammys, but by country superstar standards, this house she owns is quite normal.

Underwood no longer lives in this two-story house in the Fieldstone Farms subdivision. She moved to a custom-built home in Ottawa with hockey-playing husband Mike Fisher in 2010, just after they married.

SOURCE: http://www.cnbc.com/id/47343532/Home...s_2012?slide=6
    Last edited by CarrieUK; 05-10-2012 at 08:28 AM.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    I don't think that story is very accurate. She hasn't lived in that house for a while. She had another house in a gated community near Nashville that she lived in before she was married. I believe they still live there. They bought land outside of town last summer but I don't think have built out there yet.

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    If I remember correctly she gave this house to her older sister and Carrie moved to a gated community, where she still lives....with MIke.

She moved out of that house a long time ago. This is the house Matt use to stay with her at due to her feeling unsafe with people stopping by and looking since they figured out she lived there. She lives in a gated community now and neighbors with one of the Rascal Flatt guys

Concert Stars
    gorgeous house!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    She moved out of that house a long time ago. This is the house Matt use to stay with her at due to her feeling unsafe with people stopping by and looking since they figured out she lived there. She lives in a gated community now and neighbors with one of the Rascal Flatt guys
    Yep, its JoeDon and his family plus Dolly Parton also lives in the same community.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Who's Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Who's Matt?
    Matt Eaton. He is friend of her's. If you remember the guy picking out the little girls when she sang AAG during the CR tour, that was him

20081029_Carriep1.jpg
    Last edited by Daraebe; 05-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    carriecountrystar likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wow, what a beautiful home. Carrie's so blessed to have so many wonderful things in her life. She deserves all her success and happiness. She's amazing! Thank you for posting, CarrieUK.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    That is the house Carrie bought in 2005. It was in the CMT In The Moment episode.

Concert Stars
    Matt Eaton. He is friend of her's. If you remember the guy picking out the little girls when she sang AA during the CR tour, that was him

20081029_Carriep1.jpg
    Off the subject of the house I know, but wow that is a great picture of Carrie, lol. She looks so cute and the hair looks great.

Matt always seemed like a nice guy and good friend so I hated to see him move on but I guess he probably did not want to "assist" her forever, lol. I mean I am sure they are still friends, lol, but he just is not working with her any more.

Oh, and on the subject or her previous house, it looks great also, lol.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Matt is Carrie's friend from college that used to be her personal assistant too and would go w/ her on tour and for fanclub functions. He also would house sit for Carrie when she was gone I believe to take care of her dog and was her roommate at that house because the house wasn't gated and she would be afraid to live there alone since random people would ring her doorbell or be hanging around her house once they found out who she was and where she lived. She later moved to a gated home where she felt safer.

Matt later went on to do his own thing and so was no longer her personal assistant. He and Carrie are still friends though and still hang out sometimes. Think he's been to a couple Predators game and came out to see Carrie from Oklahoma where he took a picture of himself stuck in traffic on his way to Nashville and posted it on his twitter page.
    HuiZ likes this.

•