Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kewlie78189

Thread: Carrie Underwood: My Husband Mike Fisher Is 'Hot!'

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood: My Husband Mike Fisher Is 'Hot!'

Nearly two years into their marriage, the flame is still going strong for Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher.

"I mean, he's hot!" Underwood, 29, gushed to PEOPLE on Thursday. "He's a hot guy."

The Southern songstress, who still refers to herself and Fisher as "newlyweds," says she cherishes the time when she and her hubby get even "three seconds alone" with each other, which is why she's holding off on children.

"I honestly think that if we brought a kid into it, it would mess things up right now," she says. "We're good right now."

But the country singer, who hasn't seen the Nashville Predators hockey pro, 31, "in over a week," says she doesn't depend on Fisher to get by on a day-to-day basis.

"We talk on the phone quite a bit, but we are not the kind of people who need to talk to each other every second of the day," she says. "We will text sweet little 'I love yous.' He will send me pictures of [my dogs] on a daily basis and makes sure that I know they are okay."

As for when she made a crack to PEOPLE about Fisher's "playoff beard," she wants to make one thing clear: her comments were heavily exaggerated by other outlets.

"I answered that once, and it got picked up everywhere that Carrie hates her husbands face," she said with a laugh. "He always has stubble, [but] I like that."

Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher Still in Honeymoon Phase : People.com
    Ann055 and carriefan0825 like this.

Thanks for posting!! I love how Carrie talks about Mike!! I'm so glad they are so happy!! Carrie radiates happiness!!

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Thank you for posting this! I am so glad Carrie is happy!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It's lovely to hear Carrie talk about Mike. It's good to see her so happy and in love. Her and Mike are perfect together. I wish them every happiness!

•